igrigorik (Ilya Grigorik)
- Login: igrigorik
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 09/03/2009
- Last connection: 07/27/2015
- 09:42 PM Ruby master Feature #9390: Support for the ALPN TLS extension
- Carsten Bormann wrote:
> Note that RFC 7301 has published: http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7301
> HTTP/2 is near...
- 04:30 PM Ruby master Feature #9390 (Closed): Support for the ALPN TLS extension
- ALPN  is a successor  to NPN, support for which was added in 2.0.0 .
HTTP/2  is using ALPN to negotiat...
- 01:37 PM Ruby master Feature #6503: Support for the NPN extension to TLS/SSL
- Martin, let me know if you run into any questions or issues.. would love to see this working, sooner rather later. :-)
- 03:23 AM Ruby master Feature #6503: Support for the NPN extension to TLS/SSL
- Hey guys, apologies about the wait.
@Martin: I don't follow the IANA politics, but for what its worth, I would con...
- 02:16 PM Ruby master Feature #5937: Zlib::Inflate#add_dictionary to pre-supply dictionaries for inflate streams
- @naruse: as Eric pointed out in his original ticket (#5929), I do believe this is a bug, as the current API advertise...
- 02:14 PM Backport193 Backport #6516 (Closed): Backport Zlib::Inflate#set_dictionary API fix
- As #5929 documented, the current API for Zlib::Inflate#set_dictionary is broken in 1.9.x. The fix has been committed ...
- 02:57 PM Ruby master Feature #6503 (Closed): Support for the NPN extension to TLS/SSL
- OpenSSL 1.0.1+ added support for Next Protocol Negotiation (NPN) extensions. A couple of relevant links:
- Google ...
- 02:35 PM Ruby master Feature #5937: Zlib::Inflate#add_dictionary to pre-supply dictionaries for inflate streams
- What are the odds of having this be backported to 1.9.x? We need custom dictionary support to support SPDY without re...
- 03:52 PM Ruby master Bug #4169 (Closed): Forked processes locked, won't exit
Unfortunately can't pinpoint the exact problem, but this issue has been brought up by a number of people unde...
Also available in: Atom