mtsmfm (Fumiaki Matsushima)
- Login: mtsmfm
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 08/21/2014
- Last connection: 09/04/2020
- 09:30 AM Ruby master Feature #15815: Add option to raise NoMethodError for OpenStruct
Sorry for being late.
I've added https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/15996?next_issue_id=15993&prev_issue_i...
- 09:29 AM Ruby master Misc #15996: DevelopersMeeting20190829Japan
- * [Feature #15815] Add option to raise NoMethodError for OpenStruct (mtsmfm)
* We can use `Symbol#to_proc` with en...
- 01:52 PM Ruby master Feature #15815 (Open): Add option to raise NoMethodError for OpenStruct
- GitHub PR: https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/2164
Currently, `OpenStruct#method_missing` returns `nil` even if the...
- 06:27 PM Ruby master Feature #14938: Provide API to get same result as ruby -wc
- > This warning dispatches on_arg_ambiguous method.
> It dispatches on_parse_error method.
How can I find the li...
- 04:37 PM Ruby master Feature #14938: Provide API to get same result as ruby -wc
- Hmm, I tried `warn` but it doesn't work in some case:
- 03:21 PM Ruby master Feature #14938: Provide API to get same result as ruby -wc
- I want to get 3 things.
1. Type (warning or error)
I think location interface should b...
- 03:58 PM Ruby master Feature #14938 (Open): Provide API to get same result as ruby -wc
- I'm the author of an implementation of Ruby Language Server.
Currently, it uses `RubyVM::InstructionSequence.compile...
- 03:42 AM Ruby master Misc #14050 (Closed): Is snapshot only provided in zip?
- As far as I know, since 2017/10/22, a snapshot hasn't been provided except zip format.
- 02:00 PM Ruby master Bug #13412: Infinite recursion with define_method may cause silent SEGV or cfp consistency error
- I reproduced this bug with 2.2.7, 2.3.4 and 2.4.1.
docker run ruby:2.2.7-alpine ruby -e 'define_method(:foo) ...
- 05:55 AM Ruby master Bug #13775: Ruby hangs when calling scope and belongs_to many times (with mongomapper)
- wanabe (_ wanabe) wrote:
> I couldn't reproduce because of lack of docker-compose.yml (and maybe Dockerfile).
Also available in: Atom