dazuma (Daniel Azuma)
- Login: dazuma
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 08/25/2009
- Last connection: 10/04/2022
- 02:14 AM Ruby master Bug #17624 (Open): Ractor.receive is not thread-safe
- It does not seem to be possible to have multiple blocked `Ractor.receive` calls concurrently in the same Ractor (but ...
- 04:24 PM Ruby master Bug #17617 (Open): When a Ractor's incoming port is closed, Ractor.receive_if does not raise Ractor::ClosedError, but instead blocks indefinitely
- If Ractor#close_incoming is called on a Ractor, any pending Ractor.receive call will raise Ractor::ClosedError. Howev...
- 06:40 AM Ruby master Feature #10499: Eliminate implicit magic in Proc.new and Kernel#proc
- Note that the documentation still specifies the old behavior in 3.0.0.
> Creates a new Proc object, bound to the c...
- 03:31 AM Ruby master Feature #10499: Eliminate implicit magic in Proc.new and Kernel#proc
- Was this change implemented in Ruby 3.0.0?
It looks to me like it was. (And this is causing test failures on libra...
- 09:32 PM Ruby master Bug #15362: [PATCH] Avoid GCing dead stack after switching away from a fiber
- Did this get backported to ruby_2_5? I don't see a corresponding commit in the github mirror https://github.com/ruby/...
- 05:28 AM Ruby master Bug #14561: Consistent 2.5.0 seg fault in GC, related to accessing an enumerator in a thread
- Yes, I have been able to reproduce this issue only on mac.
- 02:04 AM Ruby master Bug #14334: Segmentation fault after running rspec (ruby/2.5.0/erb.rb:885 / simplecov/source_file.rb:85)
- I filed a separate issue https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/14561 with a small repro case involving Enumerator and thr...
- 11:32 PM Ruby master Bug #14561 (Closed): Consistent 2.5.0 seg fault in GC, related to accessing an enumerator in a thread
- This seg fault happens consistently on OSX (specifically I'm reproing it on a late 2015 Macbook pro running 10.13.3, ...
- 12:59 AM Ruby master Bug #14334 (Open): Segmentation fault after running rspec (ruby/2.5.0/erb.rb:885 / simplecov/source_file.rb:85)
- Some additional information. We're encountering the same segmentation fault, with the same C backtrace from inside th...
- 03:09 AM Ruby master Bug #14479 (Rejected): Exceptions raised from a :call tracepoint can sometimes be "rescued" inside the method
- This is a Ruby 2.5 regression.
If you raise an exception from a :call tracepoint, it can, in certain circumstances...
Also available in: Atom