decuplet (Nikita Shilnikov)
- Login: decuplet
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/30/2014
- Last connection: 06/30/2020
- 12:38 PM Ruby master Bug #16771: Segmentation fault when inspecting a bound method
- @jeremyevans0 was this fixed? I can't find any references to this issue from the repo, perhaps I'm missing something.
- 08:53 AM Ruby master Feature #16954: A new mode `Warning[:deprecated] = :error` for 2.7
- For the record, I used Jeremy's gem to deal with all 2.7 warnings, it saved me a lot of time. My typical setup in tes...
- 10:32 PM Ruby master Bug #16771 (Closed): Segmentation fault when inspecting a bound method
- This piece of code leads to a crash in ruby 2.7.1.
bound_method = Kernel.instance_method(:respond_to?).bi...
- 12:43 PM Ruby master Feature #16670: Reverse order of `expression` in `pattern` for 1-line pattern matching while it's still experimental
- I think it's important to realize that it's the goal of pattern matching to be similar to data constructors. It prove...
- 04:39 PM Ruby master Feature #16670: Reverse order of `expression` in `pattern` for 1-line pattern matching while it's still experimental
- For the record, both Haskell and OCaml have let expressions. And yes, both have patterns on the left side, just like ...
- 08:34 PM Ruby master Feature #16463: Fixing *args-delegation in Ruby 2.7: ruby2_keywords semantics by default in 2.7.1
- > How did you fix delegation cases? Using ruby2_keywords?
> Was it easy to find where to add ruby2...
- 07:15 PM Ruby master Feature #16463: Fixing *args-delegation in Ruby 2.7: ruby2_keywords semantics by default in 2.7.1
- Side note. One particular technique I used to deal with warnings is the gem 'warning' made by Jeremy some time ago an...
- 07:54 AM Ruby master Misc #16464: Which core objects should support deconstruct/deconstruct_keys?
- These probably should be filed as separate feature requests. I'm already using PM in production and the idea about de...
- 10:26 PM Ruby master Feature #14183: "Real" keyword argument
- With pattern matching added I would expect the next step to be "advanced" argument destructuring, i.e. applying PM fo...
- 10:24 AM Ruby master Feature #11660: a falsy value (similar to js undefined) that facilitates forwarding of default arguments
- The "penalty" I pay for this is one line of code like `period = Undefined.default(period, :day)`. Given this doesn't ...
Also available in: Atom