decuplet (Nikita Shilnikov)
- Login: decuplet
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/30/2014
- Last connection: 03/03/2020
- 12:43 PM Ruby master Feature #16670: Reverse order of `expression` in `pattern` for 1-line pattern matching while it's still experimental
- I think it's important to realize that it's the goal of pattern matching to be similar to data constructors. It prove...
- 04:39 PM Ruby master Feature #16670: Reverse order of `expression` in `pattern` for 1-line pattern matching while it's still experimental
- For the record, both Haskell and OCaml have let expressions. And yes, both have patterns on the left side, just like ...
- 08:34 PM Ruby master Feature #16463: Fixing *args-delegation in Ruby 2.7: ruby2_keywords semantics by default in 2.7.1
- > How did you fix delegation cases? Using ruby2_keywords?
> Was it easy to find where to add ruby2...
- 07:15 PM Ruby master Feature #16463: Fixing *args-delegation in Ruby 2.7: ruby2_keywords semantics by default in 2.7.1
- Side note. One particular technique I used to deal with warnings is the gem 'warning' made by Jeremy some time ago an...
- 07:54 AM Ruby master Misc #16464: Which core objects should support deconstruct/deconstruct_keys?
- These probably should be filed as separate feature requests. I'm already using PM in production and the idea about de...
- 10:26 PM Ruby master Feature #14183: "Real" keyword argument
- With pattern matching added I would expect the next step to be "advanced" argument destructuring, i.e. applying PM fo...
- 10:24 AM Ruby master Feature #11660: a falsy value (similar to js undefined) that facilitates forwarding of default arguments
- The "penalty" I pay for this is one line of code like `period = Undefined.default(period, :day)`. Given this doesn't ...
- 10:06 AM Ruby master Feature #11660: a falsy value (similar to js undefined) that facilitates forwarding of default arguments
- For this purpose I built a [special value](https://github.com/dry-rb/dry-core/blob/99e4035148af729298430aefe85b4c93cb...
- 08:19 AM Ruby master Feature #16120: Omitted block argument if block starts with dot-method call
- Dan0042 (Daniel DeLorme) wrote:
> Am I the only one who thinks the omitted parameter is by far the most DRY and read...
- 11:16 AM Ruby master Bug #16178: Numbered parameters: _1 should be the same as |x| and _0 should not exist
- Just to make it more polarized, I like the change, it feels more natural.
Also available in: Atom