Envek (Andrey Novikov)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/06/2014
- Last connection: 04/04/2019
- 05:50 PM Ruby trunk Feature #15734 (Open): Parsing of shorthand IPv4 addresses compatible with inet_aton
- Hi Ruby team!
I've created pull request to ipaddr gem: https://github.com/ruby/ipaddr/pull/12
I want it to be mer...
- 09:24 AM Ruby trunk Feature #9830: Support for GOST private/public keys
- I've tried to subclass OpenSSL::PKey::EC, it compiles, but new class is not available: https://github.com/Envek/ruby/...
- 01:36 PM Ruby trunk Bug #9822: Ruby doesn't respect system OpenSSL configuration
- Can anyone review this? Patch is very simple (one line!).
Also, there is related issue: https://bugs.ruby-lang.or...
- 08:34 PM Ruby trunk Feature #9830 (Assigned): Support for GOST private/public keys
- Hello everyone.
We're required to use GOST encryption algorithms for signing requests, interacting with HTTPS serv...
- 09:24 PM Ruby trunk Bug #9822 (Assigned): Ruby doesn't respect system OpenSSL configuration
I need to work with SSL (HTTPS) with GOST encryption, but ruby doesn't connect to the servers that requires...
Also available in: Atom