olivierlacan (Olivier Lacan)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/01/2014
- Last connection: 10/25/2019
- 03:42 PM Ruby master Revision 7c46aa69 (git): Avoid confusion in Array#- and Array#difference docs (#2070)
- My previous attempt to correct #2068 apparently failed and the confusing
wording ("instances") was merged into trunk ...
- 12:18 AM Ruby master Revision 8e7df4bb (git): Use the word heredocs in Here Documents docs
- Two advantages:
- higher relevance of the extremely common word "heredocs" which may
help people find this page when ...
- 02:02 AM Ruby master Feature #10982: Clarify location of NoMethod error
- I just ran into a `SyntaxError` on heapy today (in Ruby 2.1.6) and it did exactly what I wish would occur for `NoMeth...
- 04:02 PM Ruby master Feature #10982: Clarify location of NoMethod error
- parkr (Parker M) wrote:
> This new syntax is a pretty sizable divergence from traditional Ruby error reporting.
- 12:31 AM Ruby master Bug #13196: Improve keyword argument errors when non-keyword arguments given
- matz (Yukihiro Matsumoto) wrote:
> Agreed with better message description.
Thank you. Is there anything I can do ...
- 12:55 AM Ruby master Bug #11101: Forking is killing my memory when running GC
- normalperson (Eric Wong) wrote:
> Did you try the nakayoshi_fork gem as ko1 suggested?
Sorry for replying so lat...
- 04:06 AM Ruby master Bug #10314: Default argument lookup fails in Ruby 2.2 for circular shadowed variable names
- nobu (Nobuyoshi Nakada) wrote:
> I'm in favor of that error.
Do you still want to implement this error?
- 05:10 AM Ruby master Feature #11302: Dir.entries and Dir.foreach without [".", ".."]
- red (Arnaud Rouyer) wrote:
> Basing myself on the GNU ls util, I propose supporting an `:ignore` key in the optional...
- 08:10 AM Ruby master Bug #13196: Improve keyword argument errors when non-keyword arguments given
- stomar (Marcus Stollsteimer) wrote:
> * I think `rb_str_cat_cstr(mesg, ": ");` in the while-loop doesn't work; ":" m...
- 03:40 AM Ruby master Bug #13196: Improve keyword argument errors when non-keyword arguments given
- Although I find Nobu's patch excellent, it still bothers me that the exception says `expected 0`.
Also available in: Atom