knu (Akinori MUSHA)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 04/28/2008
- Last connection: 01/14/2019
- Ruby 1.8 (Developer, Release Manager, 04/28/2008)
- Ruby trunk (Developer, 04/28/2008)
- Backport187 (Developer, Release Manager, 06/03/2008)
- Ruby (Developer, 07/18/2008)
- Backport191 (Developer, 05/16/2009)
- Backport193 (Developer, 08/24/2011)
- Backport192 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- CommonRuby (Developer, 12/21/2012)
- Backport200 (Developer, 02/17/2013)
- Backport21 (Developer, 12/21/2013)
- Backport22 (Developer, 12/19/2014)
- 08:30 AM Ruby trunk Feature #6240: Enumerable#drop with negative argument
- Using an existing feature, `[1,2,3,4,5].lazy.drop(-n)` could be written as `[1,2,3,4,5].each_cons(n+1).lazy.map(&:fir...
- 04:45 AM Ruby trunk Bug #15461: ruby-2.6.0.tar.gz seems incorrectly packed
- I confirmed the above PR fixes the problem as below:
% gem specific_install https://github.com/knu/minitar di...
- 02:07 AM Ruby trunk Bug #15461: ruby-2.6.0.tar.gz seems incorrectly packed
- Just submitted a PR to the third party: https://github.com/halostatue/minitar/pull/36
- 01:13 PM Ruby trunk Bug #15461: ruby-2.6.0.tar.gz seems incorrectly packed
- After investigation, I found the 2.6.0 tar file has the "typeflag" of '0' for each directory entry instead of '5' whi...
- 11:50 AM Ruby trunk Bug #15461: ruby-2.6.0.tar.gz seems incorrectly packed
- Maybe this issue should be escalated to the minitar project.
One difference I found between the 2.5.3 and 2.6.0 ta...
- 09:59 AM Ruby trunk Bug #15240: Set operations check for is_a?(Set), rather than allowing duck typing
- I can't recall everything in details, but I think interaction with other types of objects, especially comparison oper...
- 08:11 AM Ruby trunk Revision 66525 (ruby_2_6): Document the "cause" keyword argument for raise
- 05:10 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14820 (Closed): [PATCH] ipaddr.rb: use frozen_string_literal
- Merged in r66432, thanks!
- 05:09 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11210 (Closed): IPAddr has no public method to get the current subnet mask
- 05:09 AM Ruby trunk Revision 66432 (ruby_2_6): Import ipaddr 1.2.2
- - Enable frozen_string_literal and do a bit of code cleanup
Also available in: Atom