knu (Akinori MUSHA)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 04/28/2008
- Last connection: 05/22/2019
- Ruby 1.8 (Developer, Release Manager, 04/28/2008)
- Ruby trunk (Developer, 04/28/2008)
- Backport187 (Developer, Release Manager, 06/03/2008)
- Ruby (Developer, 07/18/2008)
- Backport191 (Developer, 05/16/2009)
- Backport193 (Developer, 08/24/2011)
- Backport192 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- CommonRuby (Developer, 12/21/2012)
- Backport200 (Developer, 02/17/2013)
- Backport21 (Developer, 12/21/2013)
- Backport22 (Developer, 12/19/2014)
- 02:52 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15281: Speed up Set#intersect with size check.
- It is clearly stated that Set is an unordered collection and it doesn't even guarantee any determinacy about the orde...
- 08:27 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15752: A dedicated module for experimental features
- I think it's a good idea to reserve a namespace globally shared among Ruby implementations, even if it's up to each i...
- 08:19 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15752: A dedicated module for experimental features
- Using a plural constant name sounds like a good idea because it wouldn't likely conflict with existing model names. 😄
- 12:02 AM Ruby trunk Revision fc275b2a (git): Mention SNI support in Net::IMAP
- git-svn-id: svn+ssh://ci.ruby-lang.org/ruby/branches/ruby_2_6@67570 b2dd03c8-39d4-4d8f-98ff-823fe69b080e
- 11:58 PM Ruby trunk Revision 3f7c6aea (git): Mention SNI support in Net::IMAP
- git-svn-id: svn+ssh://ci.ruby-lang.org/ruby/trunk@67568 b2dd03c8-39d4-4d8f-98ff-823fe69b080e
- 11:01 AM Ruby trunk Bug #15769 (Closed): Backport r67563: SNI is not enabled in Net::IMAP
- Net::IMAP should enable SNI for it to be able to connect to SNI enabled servers like imap.gmail.com. (Gmail started t...
- 10:52 AM Ruby trunk Revision 246723a3 (git): Support SNI (Reapplying r67488)
- This fixes connecting using TLS 1.3 to imap.gmail.com
[Fix GH-2077] [Feature #15594]
From: Marc-Antoine Perennou <M...
- 11:27 PM Ruby trunk Feature #15594: [PATCH] net/imap: support SNI
- Here's a possible workaround:
- 10:57 PM Ruby trunk Feature #15594: [PATCH] net/imap: support SNI
- Maybe POP3 & SMTP need this too.
- 10:47 PM Ruby trunk Feature #15594: [PATCH] net/imap: support SNI
- I think this is necessary for the library to be able to connect to the Gmail server which now requires SNI.
Also available in: Atom