daniel-rikowski (Daniel Rikowski)
- Login: daniel-rikowski
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/10/2014
- Last connection: 08/11/2020
- 08:34 AM Ruby master Bug #17112: Resolv.getaddress fails with IPv6 link-local addresses
- After some experiments I noticed that changing `use_ipv6?` isn't the whole story.
In `Resolv#each_address` there see...
- 11:55 AM Ruby master Bug #17112 (Closed): Resolv.getaddress fails with IPv6 link-local addresses
- I noticed that I cannot resolve any link-local IPv6 address using `Resolv.getaddress`. For example calling `Resolv.ge...
- 11:29 AM Ruby master Bug #15649 (Closed): Dir.glob regression with braces and Windows drive letters
- I noticed that certain glob patterns involving braces and drive letters, which did work in Ruby 2.5.3, no longer work...
- 02:28 PM Ruby master Bug #10015: Performance regression in Dir#
- I ran Adrien's benchmark on Windows:
Besides showing a similar performance regression it looks like Dir is drama...
- 09:11 AM Ruby master Bug #9618: Pathname#cleanpath creates mixed path separators
- No problem, I'm glad to help.
To be honest I'm a little concerned that my report of such a minor problem might res...
- 06:28 PM Ruby master Bug #9618: Pathname#cleanpath creates mixed path separators
- I could not find anything official regarding UNC paths with forward slashes in the Win32 documentation for paths (htt...
- 11:07 AM Ruby master Bug #9618: Pathname#cleanpath creates mixed path separators
- I'm not sure if converting the separators in `#initialize` is the best way to go. I can see the advantages, but I can...
- 12:27 PM Ruby master Bug #9618 (Closed): Pathname#cleanpath creates mixed path separators
- When using `Pathname#cleanpath` with a Windows path the resulting path contains a mixture of slashes and backslashes....
Also available in: Atom