kgrz (Kashyap K)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 01/10/2014
- Last connection: 05/04/2016
- 01:16 PM Ruby master Feature #12242: Is it worth adding collision probability of SecureRandom functions in RubyDoc?
- Apologies if I opened this in a wrong format. I'm pretty new to redmine tracker, and unfamiliar with the UI :(
- 09:46 AM Ruby master Feature #12242 (Feedback): Is it worth adding collision probability of SecureRandom functions in RubyDoc?
- Is it feasible and/or even useful to document the probability of
collisions for the various random number generation...
- 06:31 AM Ruby master Feature #12208: Improve ri command
- We could add the `ri` commands for each method on the Ruby [doc HTML pages](http://ruby-doc.org/core-2.3.0/) at just...
- 09:27 PM Ruby master Bug #10749: Possible overflow in GC::Profiler report on 2.2.0
- I've been trying out the `GC::Profiler` and noticed an oddity in the report generated on Ruby 2.2.0
- 08:54 PM Ruby master Bug #10749 (Open): Possible overflow in GC::Profiler report on 2.2.0
- I've been trying out the GC::Profiler module on both Ruby 2.1.0 and Ruby 2.2.0 based on the
sample code present at ...
Also available in: Atom