parkr (Parker M)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 12/26/2013
- Last connection: 03/19/2015
- 10:47 PM Ruby trunk Feature #10982: Clarify location of NoMethod error
- This new syntax is a pretty sizable divergence from traditional Ruby error reporting. At the moment, errors generally...
- 09:58 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10677: Regression: Time#parse no longer automatically converts to localtime
- I hear you, Akira. I am asking for a link to the issue or conversation that tracked this change. I want to know why t...
- 03:36 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10677: Regression: Time#parse no longer automatically converts to localtime
- Ok, thanks Nobuyoshi. Is this documented somewhere? It caused a lot of strife for me, and I don't think I'll be the o...
- 01:30 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10677 (Rejected): Regression: Time#parse no longer automatically converts to localtime
- In Ruby 2.1 and before, `Time#parse` automatically converted to the localtime:
>> require 't...
- 06:14 PM Ruby trunk Feature #10666 (Open): Allow setting of default MIME type for WEBrick
- HTTPUtils [specifically specifies `application/octet-stream` as the fallback MIME Type](https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/pr...
Also available in: Atom