firstname.lastname@example.org (Carlos O'Donell)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 12/13/2013
- Last connection: 03/19/2019
- 05:42 PM Ruby trunk Feature #15667: Introduce malloc_trim(0) in full gc cycles
- As a maintainer of the quoted glibc code I'd be really interested in the results of this work. Please share when ready.
- 06:51 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14718: Use jemalloc by default?
- > vo.x (Vit Ondruch) wrote:
> > Thx :) I think that at least in Fedora/RHEL case, the decision will be based on this...
- 12:30 AM Ruby trunk Bug #9249 (Open): Ruby incorrectly inspects opaque libc jmp_buf for pointers to heap during GC.
- The garbage collector in Ruby inspects the opaque libc jmp_buf (as used by setjmp and longjmp) for pointers to heap d...
Also available in: Atom