noniq (Stefan Daschek)
- Login: noniq
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 12/03/2013
- Last connection: 07/09/2019
- 06:53 AM Ruby master Feature #15991: Allow questionmarks in variable names
- I personally often write code like this:
- 05:12 PM Ruby master Misc #15723: Reconsider numbered parameters
- sawa (Tsuyoshi Sawada) wrote:
> I remember someone proposing the backslash `\`. Will that have problems? Are there o...
- 09:38 AM Ruby master Bug #11975: Range#last is not consistent and possibly does not do what is expected.
- I haven't found this behaviour surprising at all. Maybe it’s because I'm
almost always using literal ranges and th...
- 12:09 PM Ruby master Bug #11969 (Closed): [PATCH] IRB: Final newline missing in truncated backtraces
- If IRB shows a backtrace that gets truncated because of `back_trace_limit`, the last line of the backtrace does not e...
- 01:54 AM Ruby master Bug #9204: Issues when compiled with libedit instead of readline
- Indeed, but unfortunately it’s a badly documented choice with rather surprising consequences: Compiling Ruby works se...
- 06:45 PM Ruby master Bug #9204 (Third Party's Issue): Issues when compiled with libedit instead of readline
- Compiling Ruby on Mac OS X uses BSD libedit instead of GNU readline, leading to various problems. Most notably: With ...
Also available in: Atom