atlas (Atlas Prime)
- Login: atlas
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/21/2013
- Last connection: 09/20/2014
- 01:01 PM Ruby master Feature #10270: Hash#insert
- The name "insert" seems good to me because it implies a *new* entry and unable to change an *old* entry. But key-valu...
- 02:04 AM CommonRuby Feature #10273 (Open): Immutable Ruby
- I watched Matz recent keynote about the future of Ruby. I wonder if Ruby can become an immutable language? That could...
- 01:25 PM Ruby master Feature #10270 (Feedback): Hash#insert
- Hash doesn't appear to have a "safe" way to insert an entry that won't clobber another key if it is already there. So...
- 03:56 PM Ruby master Feature #9487 (Rejected): Add #dup?, #dup! and #clone? and #clone!
- Some objects can't use #dup or #clone b/c they are singleton, like Integer. So an error is raised if one tries.
- 01:54 PM Ruby master Feature #9423: Improve warning semantics
- Daniel, that does seem like an even better idea. But it's also a much bigger change. I wonder what effect would that ...
- 03:21 PM Ruby master Feature #9423: Improve warning semantics
- That's a great idea! Abstracting the interface away as a method leaves the underpinnings free for adjustment. With th...
- 01:19 AM Ruby master Feature #9423: Improve warning semantics
- I realized if `-W0` is to remain the same meaning as it does now than one modification to the above idea is required:...
- 04:14 PM Ruby master Feature #9423 (Feedback): Improve warning semantics
- Two suggestions for future version of Ruby that wold make warning levels more intuitive easier to work with.
- 03:58 AM Ruby master Misc #9136: Deprecated Enumerator.new(object, method) bad for BasicObject
- @nobu I found that out but it seems kind of hackish way to have to do it. (Also a little counter-intuitive since Kern...
- 10:24 PM Ruby master Misc #9136: Deprecated Enumerator.new(object, method) bad for BasicObject
- P.S. This interface for bug reports is buggy (and I see no way to fix what I submitted). Not to offend, but why do it...
Also available in: Atom