samkottler (Sam Kottler)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/19/2013
- Last connection: 10/05/2014
- 03:35 PM Ruby master Bug #5659: bug releasing a gem created with rails 3.1
- @vincius do you get this error on the latest release? I can't reproduce it on any of the machines I've got handy.
- 10:07 AM Ruby master Bug #9677: OpenSSL::PKey::EC#to_text causes a segmentation fault
- It's worth noting that this segfault happens on not only arch, but also OSX, debian, and fedora. That makes it seem l...
- 10:05 AM Ruby master Bug #9677: OpenSSL::PKey::EC#to_text causes a segmentation fault
- Thanks for the report! I'm looking into this now.
- 11:41 PM Ruby master Feature #9439: Remove OpenSSL from stdlib
- Shyouhei Urabe wrote:
> > All what gem need is the digital sigunature.
> To be precise it only needs to verify ...
- 11:38 PM Ruby master Feature #9439: Remove OpenSSL from stdlib
- Rodrigo Rosenfeld Rosas wrote:
> Em 22-01-2014 16:39, firstname.lastname@example.org escreveu:
> > Issue #9439 has been upda...
- 11:42 AM Ruby master Bug #9424: ruby 1.9 & 2.x has insecure SSL/TLS client defaults
- Dirkjan Bussink wrote:
> Yusuke Endoh wrote:
> > Please give us not only words but also a concrete plan.
- 10:57 PM Ruby master Misc #9217: Ruby 1.9.3 End of Life Maintenance Policy
- I think it makes sense to do a 12 month maintenance cycle so people can start upgrading. Although 2.0.0 is nearly a d...
Also available in: Atom