charlton (Charlton Wang)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/24/2009
- Last connection: 04/18/2015
- 05:39 AM Ruby master Bug #11074 (Rejected): Block with optional parameter of same closure variable name
x = 3
bar do |x=x|
bar do |y=x|
- 01:49 PM Ruby master Bug #5930: source_location of blocks incorrect
- Yusuke Endoh wrote:
> Do you really like the old behavior? Line 8 points
> the end of the block. I prefer the be...
- 02:36 PM Ruby master Bug #5930: source_location of blocks incorrect
- I've verified this behaviour under the following versions:
works: ruby 1.9.1p243 (2009-07-16 revision 24175) [i386-d...
- 02:15 PM Ruby master Bug #5930 (Closed): source_location of blocks incorrect
- Similar to bug #2427 but maybe the opposite problem. Newer versions of ruby appear to store the source locations of b...
- 12:15 AM Ruby master Bug #4058: __method__ does not return correct method name for aliased methods
- Is there any hope of getting __callee__ functionality back at some point? I tried to write a ruby extension that prov...
- 06:01 AM Ruby master Bug #1813: Threading seg fault (1.9.1-p129 Linux/Mac)
I should have realized that the 1.9 series uses native threads and I suspect that's likely the cause (presuma...
- 05:55 AM Ruby master Bug #1813 (Closed): Threading seg fault (1.9.1-p129 Linux/Mac)
I'm not sure if there is a thread stack limitation change that is new to 1.9.1 but the following code now ca...
Also available in: Atom