timcraft (Tim Craft)
- Login: timcraft
- Registered on: 10/13/2013
- Last connection: 11/12/2021
- 11:33 AM Ruby master Feature #18033: Time.new to parse a string
- Nice performance improvement!
In terms of the interface I think it would be confusing to make `Time.new` parse a s...
- 11:54 AM Ruby master Feature #17472: HashWithIndifferentAccess like Hash extension
- hcatlin (Hampton Catlin) wrote in #note-15:
> Would anyone here think the code below was acceptable?
- 02:08 PM Ruby master Bug #17042 (Closed): Times with timezones return incorrect week numbers
- Times with timezones return incorrect week numbers from strftime. For example:
$ irb -r tzinfo
- 12:40 PM Ruby master Bug #17024: Times with timezones return incorrect wday and yday
- For example:
$ irb -r tzinfo
irb(main):001:0> Time.new(2020, 1, 1, 0, 0, 0, TZInfo::Timezone.get('America/New_...
- 10:22 AM Ruby master Bug #17024 (Closed): Times with timezones return incorrect wday and yday
- The timezone support added to Time in Ruby 2.6 does not appear to handle wday and yday.
I don't know what the most...
- 11:36 AM Ruby master Feature #16773 (Open): Reduce allocations in net/http
- Some minor patches which help to reduce allocations in net/http, which should benefit any programs making heavy use o...
- 11:26 PM Ruby master Feature #9020: Net::HTTPResponse predicate/query methods
- Adding proposed patch, which takes advantage of recent frozen string optimization.
- 08:01 AM Ruby master Feature #9020: Net::HTTPResponse predicate/query methods
- I'm not aware of any libraries that implement this interface currently. If Net::HTTP implemented these methods and ot...
- 07:41 PM Ruby master Feature #9020: Net::HTTPResponse predicate/query methods
- drbrain (Eric Hodel) wrote:
> Why use === instead of a case statement?
I agree case statements would be more comm...
- 08:43 PM Ruby master Feature #9020 (Assigned): Net::HTTPResponse predicate/query methods
- # SUMMARY
I would like to propose adding predicate/query methods to Net::HTTPResponse for testing the status/type ...
Also available in: Atom