renatosilva (Renato Silva)
- Login: renatosilva
- Registered on: 10/12/2013
- Last connection: 04/14/2014
- 08:35 AM Ruby master Bug #9016: String#encoding is lying?
- I would expect that if ARGV.encoding is CP850, then the string is encoded as CP850. Instead, the string is encoded...
- 06:57 PM Ruby master Bug #9016: String#encoding is lying?
- This reduced test case shows that the argument looks like an ISO-8859-1 string even though its encoding is reported a...
- 04:29 AM Ruby master Bug #9016: String#encoding is lying?
- If you type "chcp 850" in cmd.exe before calling the script, it should accept the argument. You can use the word "Jap...
- 04:02 PM Ruby master Bug #9016 (Closed): String#encoding is lying?
- Please see attached test case.
If you try opening a file using a CP850 (possibly others) path which was passed as ...
Also available in: Atom