sowieso (So Wieso)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 10/05/2013
- Last connection: 03/27/2019
- 09:51 AM Ruby master Feature #7148: Improved Tempfile w/o DelegateClass
- I guess this is related:
tf = Tempfile.new
tf2 = tf.dup
# => 10
- 03:30 AM Ruby master Feature #14594: Rethink yield_self's name
- So we will have the questionable (as confusing for promise library users) `then` in 2.6? There were a lot of concerns...
- 02:48 AM Ruby master Feature #14594: Rethink yield_self's name
- This looks **to_be** perfect, I really like this idea!
- 07:44 AM Ruby master Feature #12912: An endless range `(1..)`
- I tried to structure my post to make it clear that there a two different types of uses for ranges. Of course `..5` wh...
- 06:24 AM Ruby master Feature #12912: An endless range `(1..)`
- I like this change.
**As for general ranges**:
I was somewhat comfortable with `.step`, but this is much nicer. ...
- 04:03 AM Ruby master Feature #14594: Rethink yield_self's name
- I just like to stress that having an easy and short name is more important than having a name that correctly describe...
- 12:27 PM Ruby master Feature #10320: require into module
- Michael Gee wrote:
> I don't like changing `require` with one argument to mean something else. It would break too m...
- 12:49 PM Ruby master Feature #10320: require into module
- I chose the symbol `:Lib`, as I thought Ruby would complain if the constant `Lib` would not exist at this time. The k...
- 10:44 PM Ruby master Feature #10320 (Open): require into module
- When requiring a library, global namespace always gets polluted, at least with one module name. So when requiring a g...
- 06:20 PM Ruby master Feature #10042: Deprecate postfix rescue syntax for removal in 3.0
- Hi, I'm against it :-)
Nobody is forced to use it, and for short scripts it can be quite useful.
For example to fet...
Also available in: Atom