keithrbennett (Keith Bennett)
- Login: keithrbennett
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 09/27/2013
- Last connection: 10/09/2019
- 06:52 AM Ruby master Feature #16244: Add a Time#before? and Time#after? method
- I think the answer to the question 'which is clearer, more obvious, etc.' cannot be answered objectively. Sawa's exam...
- 09:34 PM Ruby master Bug #14144: __FILE__ displays wrong value for executables when run from project root w/Ruby 2.4.1
- Thanks for that recognition. I've also put it on Stack Overflow at https://stackoverflow.com/questions/47584283/file-...
- 10:53 PM Ruby master Bug #14144: __FILE__ displays wrong value for executables when run from project root w/Ruby 2.4.1
- Nobu, thank you for your quick attention to this issue.
The problem occurred with both directory names, `exe` and ...
- 03:11 AM Ruby master Bug #14144 (Third Party's Issue): __FILE__ displays wrong value for executables when run from project root w/Ruby 2.4.1
- This problem can be illustrated by using the attached tar file, or the Github repo at https://github.com/keithrbennet...
- 01:17 AM Ruby master Feature #11665: Support nested functions for better code organization
- I completely forgot about the notation of defining instance methods within other instance method.
My first reactio...
- 09:17 PM Ruby master Feature #11665 (Open): Support nested functions for better code organization
- The wisdom of using local variables has been internalized in all of us from the beginning of our software careers. I...
- 08:17 PM Ruby master Feature #8499: Importing Hash#slice, Hash#slice!, Hash#except, and Hash#except! from ActiveSupport
- I was about to report this feature request but was happy to find that it was already there...but disappointed that it...
- 07:53 PM Ruby master Feature #11643: A new method on Hash to grab values out of nested hashes, failing gracefully
- I like the 'dig' method approach for these reasons:
* it does not require any fanciness or magic that could confus...
Also available in: Atom