melquiades (Paul Cantrell)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 09/10/2013
- Last connection: 01/22/2016
- 12:25 AM Ruby trunk Misc #12004: Code of Conduct
- I support the adoption of this code of conduct. It seems reasonable and well-written.
To those concerned about pre...
- 04:43 PM Ruby trunk Bug #8883: Rational canonicalization unexpectedly converts to Fixnum
- @nagachika: Yes, your guess is correct. I am using rvm, which passes --with-static-linked-ext.
I verified that pat...
- 11:44 AM Ruby trunk Bug #8883: Rational canonicalization unexpectedly converts to Fixnum
- Somewhere in all the discussion, the actual bug got lost. This issue shouldn't be closed.
(1) The b...
- 08:41 AM Ruby trunk Bug #8883 (Closed): Rational canonicalization unexpectedly converts to Fixnum
- The documentation for Rational (http://www.ruby-doc.org/core-2.0.0/Rational.html) states that the result of creating ...
Also available in: Atom