tenderlovemaking (Aaron Patterson)
- Login: tenderlovemaking
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/09/2008
- Last connection: 12/02/2020
- 01:19 AM Ruby master Revision a9d773a2 (git): Revert "Skip repeated scan of object during compaction"
- This seems to be breaking the build for some reason.
This command can reproduce it:
`make yes-test-all TESTS=--repe...
- 06:47 PM Ruby master Revision 51268be7 (git): When allocating new pages, add them to the end of the linked list
- When we allocate new pages, allocate them on the end of the linked list.
Then when we compact we can move things to t...
- 04:23 PM Ruby master Revision 0bebea98 (git): Incremental sweeping should not require page allocation
- Incremental sweeping should sweep until we find a slot for objects to
use. `heap_increment` was adding a page to the...
- 10:45 PM Ruby master Revision 56bb6e7d (git): Only check if the current ep is a local or not, then mark
- The vm mark function should only check if the current frame is a local
or not and then mark values in that frame. Si...
- 07:06 PM Ruby master Bug #17354: Module#const_source_location is misleading for constants awaiting autoload
- We can probably never change this behavior due to backwards compatibility, but along the same lines, I think this beh...
- 06:58 PM Ruby master Bug #17354: Module#const_source_location is misleading for constants awaiting autoload
- jeremyevans0 (Jeremy Evans) wrote in #note-4:
> This is not always true. Ruby does not know that the constant's loc...
- 08:32 PM Ruby master Bug #17306: TestGCCompact#test_ast_compacts test failures
- vo.x (Vit Ondruch) wrote in #note-11:
> Testing with commit:git|6be9d18a4d and so far so good. Thank you.
- 07:29 PM Ruby master Bug #17306 (Closed): TestGCCompact#test_ast_compacts test failures
- Applied in changeset commit:git|c32218de1ba094223420a4ea017707f48d0009c5.
Disable auto compaction on plat...
- 07:29 PM Ruby master Revision c32218de (git): Disable auto compaction on platforms that can't support it
- Both explicit compaction routines (gc_compact and the verify references form)
need to clear the heap before executing...
- 05:30 AM Ruby master Revision fed67fe6 (git): Revert "Disable auto compaction on platforms that can't support it"
- This reverts commit 63ad55cd882e4010fe313d271af006a430b5ffa8.
Revert "Disable read barrier on explicit compaction re...
Also available in: Atom