tenderlovemaking (Aaron Patterson)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/09/2008
- Last connection: 05/18/2019
- Ruby trunk (Developer, 11/13/2009)
- Ruby (Developer, 03/25/2010)
- Ruby 1.8 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- Backport193 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- Backport192 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- Backport191 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- Backport200 (Developer, 02/17/2013)
- Backport187 (Developer, 06/18/2013)
- Backport21 (Developer, 12/21/2013)
- Backport22 (Developer, 12/19/2014)
- CommonRuby (Developer, 12/21/2012)
- 09:24 AM Ruby trunk Revision 154a67f1 (git): Rename rb_gc_new_location to rb_gc_location
- The function will return new or existing locations depending on whether
or not the object actually moved, so give it ...
- 02:08 PM Ruby trunk Revision ea3e7e26 (git): Prevent Dynamic -> Static symbols from moving
- If a dynamic symbol has been converted to a static symbol, it gets added
to the global ID list and should no longer m...
- 08:56 AM Ruby trunk Revision 3cf767ee (git): unpin finalizers and update references
- 03:41 AM Ruby trunk Revision 0cc893d0 (git): Static symbols can't be moved (they are not RValue)
- This is my mistake, I thought they were regular objects, but apparently
they are not. We don't need to pin them.
- 03:30 AM Ruby trunk Revision 672ee5f6 (git): Symbols can move so only cache IDs
- IDs can't move, we need to use them to look up the symbol objects later.
- 03:21 AM Ruby trunk Revision c70ceb59 (git): Add object packing strategies for compaction
- This commit adds an alternative packing strategy for compaction.
Instead of packing towards "most pinned" pages, we c...
- 03:18 PM Ruby trunk Revision 2ca537ba (git): Fixing function name
- This function is used for marking / pinning vm stack values, so it
should have "vm" in the function name to be more c...
- 09:27 PM Ruby trunk Revision 79ead821 (git): Add NaN / Infinity / MinusInfinity to mark list
- This prevents the constants from moving.
- 09:00 PM Ruby trunk Revision a1ecf07d (git): turn T_MOVED in to a linked list
- 07:59 PM Ruby trunk Revision 66a7c929 (git): Don't run the compactor if GC is disabled
- GC is required for pinning / marking objects. If the compactor runs
without pinning everything, then it will blow up...
Also available in: Atom