tenderlovemaking (Aaron Patterson)
- Login: tenderlovemaking
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/09/2008
- Last connection: 06/16/2022
- 10:04 PM Ruby master Revision 87e2e3f3 (git): Dump inline storage partition information to binary format
- ISeqs loaded from binary were breaking because the storage partition
calculation had bugs in it. Specifically it cou...
- 11:52 PM Ruby master Revision 8d63a047 (git): Flatten bitmap when there is only one element
- We can avoid allocating a bitmap when the number of elements in the iseq
is fewer than the size of an iseq_bits_t
- 11:52 PM Ruby master Revision 0b58059f (git): Free bitmap buffer if it's not used
- If the iseqs don't have any objects in them that need marking, then
immediately free the bitmap buffer
- 09:02 PM Ruby master Feature #18875 (Closed): Speed up ISeq marking by introducing a bitmap and rearranging inline caches
- Applied in changeset commit:git|e23540e5666664e23f2adecdc2cc591f3ff6fe2f.
Speed up ISeq by marking via bi...
- 09:01 PM Ruby master Revision e23540e5 (git): Speed up ISeq by marking via bitmaps and IC rearranging
- This commit adds a bitfield to the iseq body that stores offsets inside
the iseq buffer that contain values we need t...
- 10:55 PM Ruby master Feature #18875 (Closed): Speed up ISeq marking by introducing a bitmap and rearranging inline caches
- A large percentage of major GC time is spent marking instruction sequence objects. This PR aims to speed up major GC...
- 10:30 PM Ruby master Feature #18835 (Open): Add InstructionSequence#type method
- This method returns a symbol representing the type of the instruction
I'm trying to collect some...
- 05:24 PM Ruby master Feature #18825: Specialized instruction for "array literal + `.hash`"
- mame (Yusuke Endoh) wrote in #note-1:
> Just an idea. Is it possible to introduce a general instruction like `opt_ne...
- 05:21 PM Ruby master Feature #18819 (Closed): Moving Strings between size pools
- I merged it.
- 04:49 PM Ruby master Feature #18825 (Open): Specialized instruction for "array literal + `.hash`"
- Feature #18611 is merged. That feature encourages people to write hash methods like this:
Also available in: Atom