tenderlovemaking (Aaron Patterson)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/09/2008
- Last connection: 07/02/2019
- Ruby master (Developer, 11/13/2009)
- Ruby (Developer, 03/25/2010)
- Ruby 1.8 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- Backport193 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- Backport192 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- Backport191 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- Backport200 (Developer, 02/17/2013)
- Backport187 (Developer, 06/18/2013)
- Backport21 (Developer, 12/21/2013)
- Backport22 (Developer, 12/19/2014)
- CommonRuby (Developer, 12/21/2012)
- 04:12 PM Ruby master Revision 12762b76 (git): Don't manipulate GC flags directly
- We need to disable the GC around compaction (for now) because object id
book keeping can cause malloc to happen and t...
- 01:45 PM Ruby master Revision 6bd49b33 (git): Ensure that GC is disabled during compaction
- Various things can cause GC to occur when compaction is running, for
example resizing the object identity map:
- 10:58 AM Ruby master Bug #14997: Socket connect timeout exceeds the timeout value for
- This really sounds like a bug to me. Please make a patch and I will apply it.
- 04:16 PM Ruby master Revision 6db2d6d8 (git): Add compaction support for more types.
- This commit adds compaction support for:
* Autoload Constants
- 04:28 PM Ruby master Feature #15902 (Open): Add a specialized instruction for `.nil?`
- I'd like to add a specialized instruction for `.nil?`. We have specialized instructions for `.length` and `.empty?`,...
- 10:15 PM Ruby master Revision c9b74f9f (git): Pin keys in "compare by identity" hashes
- Hashes that compare by identity care about the location of the object in
memory. Since they care about the memory lo...
- 08:38 PM Ruby master Revision 4eb1c236 (git): Unpin objects that `proc` references
- This commit adds compaction support to method and proc objects. It just
unpins references and implements the "compac...
- 08:38 PM Ruby master Revision 2de3d928 (git): allow objects in imemo envs to move
- 08:38 PM Ruby master Revision 790a1b17 (git): object id is stable now for all objects, so we can let hash keys move
- 09:24 AM Ruby master Revision 154a67f1 (git): Rename rb_gc_new_location to rb_gc_location
- The function will return new or existing locations depending on whether
or not the object actually moved, so give it ...
Also available in: Atom