tenderlovemaking (Aaron Patterson)
- Login: tenderlovemaking
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/09/2008
- Last connection: 01/22/2022
- 11:57 PM Ruby master Bug #18501: [BUG] try to mark T_NONE object in RubyVM::InstructionSequence. load_from_binary
- ## Hash is writing T_NONE references
I think it's possible that T_NONE objects are being written in to a hash. Ba...
- 06:54 PM Ruby master Bug #18501: [BUG] try to mark T_NONE object in RubyVM::InstructionSequence. load_from_binary
- Interesting. Are you able to get a core file? I can poke around that code, but a core file would be very helpful.
- 08:55 PM Ruby master Feature #18253: `ID` in `rb_id_table_foreach_with_replace`
- I don't think this was intentional. Nobu, can you apply the patch? (Or I can)
- 12:24 AM Ruby master Bug #18371: Release branches (release information in general)
- Eregon (Benoit Daloze) wrote in #note-2:
> > when the first preview is shipped
> Do you mean when the first RC ...
- 08:46 PM Ruby master Revision 3b2b28d0 (git): Revert "Force disable yjit on OpenBSD"
- This reverts commit 119626da947bf6492ef7a27abf3bf12de5d0d95a.
- 08:45 PM Ruby master Revision 157095b3 (git): Mark JIT code as writeable / executable depending on the situation
- Some platforms don't want memory to be marked as writeable and
executable at the same time. When we write to the code...
- 08:45 PM Ruby master Revision 4079f0da (git): Check that cb / ocb exist before marking executable
- If YJIT isn't enabled, or hasn't finished booting, cb / ocb could be
null. This commit just checks to make sure they...
- 10:52 PM Ruby master Bug #18371 (Assigned): Release branches (release information in general)
I was trying to learn about Ruby's release process. I noticed that we don't create a release branch until the...
- 11:52 PM Ruby master Bug #18267 (Closed): Argument forwarding requires parenthesis on method definitions
- I like to write my method definitions without parenthesis. For example:
def foo bar
- 04:38 AM Ruby master Revision 35b9d8d3 (git): [ruby/openssl] Raise an exception if the IO object passed to SSLSocket isn't a file
- SSLSocket#connect eventually calls `GetOpenFile` in order to get the
underlying file descriptor for the IO object pas...
Also available in: Atom