tenderlovemaking (Aaron Patterson)
- Login: tenderlovemaking
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/09/2008
- Last connection: 06/14/2021
- 05:18 PM Ruby master Misc #17886: DevelopersMeeting20210617Japan
- * [Feature #17763] Add an inline cache for class variables
* This seems to speed up Rails applications at the cost...
- 09:17 PM Ruby master Bug #17984: [BUG] try to mark T_NONE object
- Can you send me a core file and I can take a look?
- 11:31 PM Ruby master Revision d74e5d5b (git): Crash more nicely when the VM isn't fully set up
- If we crash but the VM isn't fully alive, we can get an infinite loop.
- 06:47 PM Ruby master Revision 459a9f82 (git): Don't create objects during GC
- If we crash during GC, allocating new objects in the segv handler can
cause an infinite loop. This commit is to avoi...
- 08:56 PM Ruby master Revision 38c5f273 (git): Support an arbitrary number of header bits (< BITS_BITLENGTH)
- NUM_IN_PAGE(page->start) will sometimes return a 0 or a 1 depending on
how the alignment of the 40 byte slots work ou...
- 09:13 PM Ruby master Revision bc65cf1a (git): use a bool instead of int
- 10:25 PM Ruby master Revision f9b9d1c5 (git): Use the current object as the compaction index
- Instead of keeping track of the current bit plane, keep track of the
actual slot when compacting. This means we don'...
- 09:21 PM Ruby master Revision 8fdb15fd (git): Fill out switch statement in push_mark_stack
- When objects are popped from the mark stack, we check that the object is
the right type (otherwise an rb_bug happens)...
- 12:37 AM Ruby master Bug #17871 (Closed): TestGCCompact#test_ast_compacts test failing again
- Applied in changeset commit:git|fc832ffbfaf581ff63ef40dc3f4ec5c8ff39aae6.
Disable compaction on platforms...
- 12:37 AM Ruby master Revision fc832ffb (git): Disable compaction on platforms that can't support it
- Manual compaction also requires a read barrier, so we need to disable
even manual compaction on platforms that don't ...
Also available in: Atom