sos4nt (Stefan Schüßler)
- Login: sos4nt
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/04/2013
- Last connection: 06/27/2022
- 02:42 PM Ruby master Bug #18743 (Open): Enumerator#next / peek re-use each others stacktraces
- I encountered an odd behavior.
If I rescue the `StopIteration` exception from `peek` and call `next` afterwards: (...
- 10:00 AM Ruby master Feature #16946 (Open): Add an `intersperse` method
- Haskell has an `intersperse` function which adds a separator between elements of a list.
It would be pretty useful...
- 02:24 PM Ruby master Bug #16737 (Closed): File::BINARY doesn't work
- `File.open` takes a `mode` argument which can be given as a string or as an integer using `File::Constants`.
- 09:08 AM Ruby master Bug #15872 (Rejected): CSV.parse omits close call when block is given – intended or bug?
- The current implementation of `CSV.parse` doesn't call `close` when a block is given:
- 08:26 AM Ruby master Feature #15848: Silence warning when conditional assignments are wrapped in parentheses
- nobu (Nobuyoshi Nakada) wrote:
> No, it doesn't.
> That warning is only when the RHS is a literal, but a method cal...
- 10:35 AM Ruby master Feature #15848: Silence warning when conditional assignments are wrapped in parentheses
- shevegen (Robert A. Heiler) wrote:
> I can't think of a simple way to controls warnings though :( - I guess if we ma...
- 09:08 AM Ruby master Feature #15848: Silence warning when conditional assignments are wrapped in parentheses
- sawa (Tsuyoshi Sawada) wrote:
> Why do the parentheses indicate that assignment is intended, and not comparison?
- 07:51 AM Ruby master Feature #15848 (Rejected): Silence warning when conditional assignments are wrapped in parentheses
- Sometime it's convenient to have an assignment in an `if`-condition. The Ruby documentation even contains an example ...
- 07:22 PM Ruby master Misc #15723: Reconsider numbered parameters
- @matz wrote:
> I am not fully satisfied with the beauty of the code with numbered parameters, so I call it a comprom...
- 01:11 PM Ruby master Feature #4475: default variable name for parameter
- Since this ticket is closed, I've opened a new one to express my concerns:
Also available in: Atom