deivid (David Rodríguez)
- 06:53 AM Ruby master Bug #16136: String corruption in 2.6.4
- @mame I'm sorry you had to do extra work to figure that out! I'll post proper reproduction steps next time :)
- 03:50 PM Ruby master Bug #16136: String corruption in 2.6.4
- Wow! Thanks so much for providing this solution in such a timely manner! <3
- 10:40 AM Ruby master Bug #16136: String corruption in 2.6.4
- @vcsjones You're right, my raw guess at the culprit was wrong since I just got the issue again with the ruby I built ...
- 11:04 AM Ruby master Revision 1c4af1a7 (git): Add tests for `File.absolute_path?`
- [Feature #15868]
- 11:01 AM Ruby master Feature #15868 (Closed): Implement `File.absolute_path?`
- Applied in changeset commit:git|2a166cfea22b90e39e3fe9bafab6b806ed4813f6.
Add `File.absolute_path?` (#219...
- 11:00 AM Ruby master Revision 2a166cfe (git): Add `File.absolute_path?` (#2198)
- In order to check whether a path is absolute or not in a portable way.
- 09:48 AM Ruby master Revision d9e63151 (git): [rubygems/rubygems] Bump rubocop to 0.74.0 and fix new offenses
- 09:42 AM Ruby master Revision fea91d69 (git): [rubygems/rubygems] Don't fail when `uninstall --all` with default gem
- Instead, display an informative message saying that uninstallation of
specific versions is being skipped because of b...
- 09:42 AM Ruby master Revision f9f6a3d7 (git): [rubygems/rubygems] Little refactor to avoid rubocop's false positive
- Otherwise it detects duplicate methods here, because it doesn't see that
we are reopening the class in two different ...
- 09:41 AM Ruby master Revision d219be4a (git): [rubygems/rubygems] Move empty check earlier
Also available in: Atom