vo.x (Vit Ondruch)
- Login: vo.x
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/30/2009
- Last connection: 02/17/2021
- 12:22 PM Ruby master Bug #17653: SEGFAULT in ossl_ssl_read_internal
- I should also mention, that the failure typically happens [here](https://github.com/excon/excon/blob/master/tests/tes...
- 11:39 AM Ruby master Bug #17653 (Open): SEGFAULT in ossl_ssl_read_internal
- Trying to run [excon] test suite agains Ruby 3.0, it mysteriously [fails] from time to time. Digging deeper and execu...
- 08:07 AM Ruby master Bug #17607: ChildProcess vs RUBY_PIPE_NONBLOCK_DEFAULT
- I am sure that the behavior changed and I'd like to better understand why. Unfortunately, the analysis is beyond my k...
- 06:14 PM Ruby master Bug #17585: DWARF5 support?
- Just FTR, there are long time outstanding platform specific issues with SIGSEV handler such as #16492 so this might b...
- 03:38 PM Ruby master Bug #17585: DWARF5 support?
- With the later patch, it crashes even on my x86_64 :(
- 12:00 PM Ruby master Bug #17585: DWARF5 support?
- xtkoba (Tee KOBAYASHI) wrote in #note-5:
> A patch is attached to avoid segfaults with DWARF5.
I can't see any ch...
- 08:57 AM Ruby master Bug #17338: ruby-spec stuck in "C-API Kernel function rb_rescue2"
- jeremyevans0 (Jeremy Evans) wrote in #note-4:
> I think @nobu fixed this issue a different way in commit:97cf290063a...
- 08:36 PM Ruby master Bug #17607 (Open): ChildProcess vs RUBY_PIPE_NONBLOCK_DEFAULT
- Sorry for chaos, but this is real issue. I was confused for a while, because I forgot to add the `CHILDPROCESS_POSIX_...
- 04:13 PM Ruby master Bug #17607: ChildProcess vs RUBY_PIPE_NONBLOCK_DEFAULT
- vo.x (Vit Ondruch) wrote:
> Unfortunately, other test case started to fail then. I am not really sure what might be ...
- 02:46 PM Ruby master Bug #17607 (Open): ChildProcess vs RUBY_PIPE_NONBLOCK_DEFAULT
- I am investigating why ChildProcess test suite fails running against Ruby 3.0 . The current failure is:
Also available in: Atom