vo.x (Vit Ondruch)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/30/2009
- Last connection: 08/29/2018
- Ruby trunk (Developer, 02/20/2012)
- Ruby 1.8 (Developer, 02/20/2012)
- Backport200 (Developer, 02/17/2013)
- Backport187 (Developer, 06/18/2013)
- Backport21 (Developer, 12/21/2013)
- Backport22 (Developer, 12/19/2014)
- Ruby (Developer, 02/20/2012)
- Backport191 (Developer, 02/20/2012)
- Backport192 (Developer, 02/20/2012)
- Backport193 (Developer, 02/20/2012)
- CommonRuby (Developer, 12/21/2012)
- 04:16 PM Ruby trunk Bug #15045 (Open): Test suite fails/hangs with stronger cryptography enforcement
- Testing in Fedora Rawhide with ```$ sudo update-crypto-policies --set NEXT```  which sets a higher bar for cryptog...
- 07:12 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14831 (Closed): [BUG] Segmentation fault at 0x0000000000000020 ruby 2.5.0p0 (2017-12-25 revision 61468) [x86_64-darwin17]
- 07:07 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14813: [PATCH] gc.c: make gc_enter+gc_exit pairs dtrace probes, too
- Just FTR, Ruby in Fedora/RHEL has built in support for SystemTap.
Not sure what r63581 really does, but you might ...
- 06:39 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14718: Use jemalloc by default?
- Fedora and RHEL Ruby maintainer here. Just a few remarks.
mperham (Mike Perham) wrote:
> Bundle jemalloc a...
- 08:41 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14739: Improve fiber yield/resume performance
- I wonder what architectures libcoro supports? It seems it supports x86 a probably some ARM, but what about s390x and ...
- 10:38 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14737 (Assigned): Split default gems into separate directory structure
- On Fedora, we are using operating_system.rb ,  to setup various RubyGems paths. Unfortunately, if we change Gem...
- 12:01 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14679: StdLib gems should properly specify their dependencies
- Also, if Ruby one day decides to drop JSON support for whatever reason, the RDoc won't be usable after installation, ...
- 11:50 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14679 (Assigned): StdLib gems should properly specify their dependencies
- Could you please properly specify gem dependencies for gems included in StdLib? The current situation is unfortunate....
- 08:41 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14480: miniruby crashing when compiled with -O2 or -O1 on aarch64
- Just forwarding one remark from RH Bugzilla :
--- Comment #44 from Dave Malcolm <firstname.lastname@example.org> ---
- 08:33 PM Ruby trunk Misc #14632: [ANN] git.ruby-lang.org
- Wonderful. Thx for working on this.
Have you considered to use Pagure  as git fronted instead of cgit?
Also available in: Atom