vo.x (Vit Ondruch)
- Login: vo.x
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/30/2009
- Last connection: 10/16/2019
- 06:25 AM Ruby master Bug #16696: 'OpenSSL 1.1.1e 17 Mar 2020' causes failure in Ruby OpenSSL stdlib
- But it will be back with OpenSSL 3.x, I am afraid.
- 07:25 AM Ruby master Bug #16694: JIT vs hardened GCC with PCH
- k0kubun (Takashi Kokubun) wrote in #note-2:
> > I worry that with disabled PCH, the Ruby performance with JIT will b...
- 08:30 AM Ruby master Bug #16694 (Assigned): JIT vs hardened GCC with PCH
- Preparing Ruby package for RHEL 8, I observe the following error:
$ cd /builddir/build/BUILD/ruby-2.6.3/
- 11:11 AM Ruby master Bug #16662: lchmod available in linux since glibc 2.31.9000
- Reverting  does not really help, because then I see the `Errno::ENOTSUP` reported for several test cases :/
- 10:42 AM Ruby master Bug #16662 (Closed): lchmod available in linux since glibc 2.31.9000
- Testing of Fedora Rawhide, it seems that lchmod(2) is available and therefore the `TestNotImplement#test_respond_to_l...
- 09:37 AM Ruby master Bug #16656 (Closed): Fix wrong RegExp in rbinstall to install the default gems from expanded sources again
- Fixed in https://github.com/ruby/ruby/commit/9bede6e942e7726d320d734fead741672d060625
- 11:08 AM Ruby master Feature #16652: Use RubyGems facilities to install Gems during Ruby installation
- Since the first PR was merged, I have updated the second PR  to apply cleanly.
- 09:48 AM Ruby master Bug #16658 (Open): `method__cache__clear` DTrace hook was dropped without replacement
- The PR #2888  dropped DTrace `method__cache__clear` hook without replacement. Was this intentional? If yes, then t...
- 06:50 AM Ruby master Feature #16657 (Open): Don't ship bundled gems as .gem files as well as in expanded form
- Working at #16651, I wonder why the release tarball ships with the bundled gem in form of .gem packages as well as th...
- 06:42 AM Ruby master Bug #16656 (Closed): Fix wrong RegExp in rbinstall to install the default gems from expanded sources again
- I have submitted  to fix the wrong RegExp from .
Also available in: Atom