JonRowe (Jon Rowe)
- Login: JonRowe
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 04/03/2013
- Last connection: 02/09/2020
- 11:06 AM Ruby master Feature #15897: `it` as a default block parameter
- @mame I did, I apologise for not making it clear, I'm reiterating it to add weight to the con, its not just a simple ...
- 04:36 PM Ruby master Feature #15897: `it` as a default block parameter
- Its worth pointing out that this would always have to be lower priority than methods and other such locals defined in...
- 07:44 AM Ruby master Feature #15897: `it` as a default block parameter
- > Is that used in practice though? I know pending examples, but I would expect they at least have a description.
- 09:26 PM Ruby master Feature #15897: `it` as a default block parameter
- 👋Hello! As the current maintainer of RSpec I'm concerned about the confusion here.
- 03:35 PM Ruby master Feature #15456: Adopt some kind of consistent versioning mechanism
- > These days many people specify versions in Gemfile like gem "some-libs", "< 2".
> Bumping casually Semantic Versio...
- 07:19 AM Ruby master Bug #9967: `define_method(:name, &block)` breaks the use of the block on its own
- I tried to work around this bug by duplicating the proc with `.dup` but it seems that dup doesn't actually duplicate ...
- 08:01 AM Ruby master Bug #9397: Lambda#=== raises `ArgumentError` if the lambda accepts 0 args or requires more than 1
- This seems odd behaviour, given that in normal usage you'd never be able to satisfy the constraint to avoid the Argum...
- 11:49 AM Ruby master Feature #8191: Short-hand syntax for duck-typing
- @wardrop The reason we all love Ruby is because it makes us happy. This suggestion makes me unhappy, so I'm saying so...
- 11:01 AM Ruby master Feature #8191: Short-hand syntax for duck-typing
- Although this is just my 2¢... I think this is a bad idea... and here's why...
1) One of the principles of good sof...
Also available in: Atom