sonots (Naotoshi Seo)
- Login: sonots
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/20/2013
- Last connection: 10/15/2019
- 11:00 AM Ruby master Revision 0e3dae78 (git): template/Doxyfile.tmpl: EXTRACT_STATIC: YES [Bugs #14037]
- I often feel that C API documents are lacked in C source codes,
especially for static functions. I propose to turn EX...
- 10:17 AM Ruby master Revision ff7cc0dc (git): [ruby/logger] 1.4.1
- 10:17 AM Ruby master Revision 0aafc329 (git): [ruby/logger] frozen_string_literal: true
- 10:17 AM Ruby master Revision 0fe1b050 (git): [ruby/logger] 1.4.0
- 04:01 AM Ruby master Bug #10965: logger.rb may not daily rotate
- I do not well understand the problem. Indeed, the logger sees `@dev.stat.mtime`, but it is on only at `#initialize` h...
- 03:47 AM Ruby master Bug #7303 (Closed): Logger fails on log rotation in Windows (log shifting failed. Permission denied)
- 03:46 AM Ruby master Bug #7303: Logger fails on log rotation in Windows (log shifting failed. Permission denied)
- It looks the codes around specified are fairly changed from 1.9.3 now. This problem should already have been fixed.
- 03:42 AM Ruby master Feature #9532 (Closed): Expose logger monitor
- 03:42 AM Ruby master Feature #9532: Expose logger monitor
- This is already fixed via https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/541
- 05:39 AM Ruby master Bug #15977: Unobvious result value from #next_rotate_time and #previous_period_end methods of Logger::Period module
- I feel raising an ArgumentError for invalid value is the way to fix. It breaks backward behavior, but it is probably ...
Also available in: Atom