schneems (Richard Schneeman)
- Login: schneems
- Registered on: 11/09/2012
- Last connection: 01/12/2022
- 02:55 PM Ruby master Feature #18395: Introduce Array#subtract! for performance
- > We have Array#delete already, the only difference from your proposal (other than the receiver) being that it does n...
- 09:21 PM Ruby master Feature #18395 (Open): Introduce Array#subtract! for performance
- PR: https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/5110#issuecomment-984345309
It is common to use `-=` to modify an array to r...
- 06:55 AM Ruby master Revision 3f74eaa7 (git): ~1.10x faster Change Ripper.lex structs to classes
- ## Concept
I am proposing we replace the Struct implementation of data structures inside of ripper with real classes...
- 06:55 AM Ruby master Revision 3685b5af (git): Only iterate Lexer heredoc arrays
- The last element in the `@buf` may be either an array or an `Elem`. In the case it is an `Elem` we iterate over every...
- 06:55 AM Ruby master Revision 2b22c935 (git): Compatibility with IRB
- Instead of accessing the struct as an array, access it via methods. There are other places inside of this file alread...
- 06:55 AM Ruby master Revision 8944009b (git): Deprecate `Lexer::Elem#` and `Lexer::State#`
- Discussed in https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/5093#issuecomment-964426481.
> it would be enough to mimic only  fo...
- 01:20 AM Ruby master Feature #17295: Feature: Create a directory and file with Pathname#touch
- For what it's worth this idea isn't my favorite. I would LOVE to have a mktmpdir that returns a pathname instead of a...
- 09:51 PM Ruby master Feature #18159: Integrate functionality of dead_end gem into Ruby
- > We want to make sure there's no (or very low) overhead for correct programs. So possibly load dead_end code only wh...
- 01:35 AM Ruby master Feature #18159: Integrate functionality of dead_end gem into Ruby
- > ko1 (Koichi Sasada) and knu (Akinori MUSHA) were concerned about whether the heuristic algorithm was mature enough....
- 08:00 PM Ruby master Feature #18159: Integrate functionality of dead_end gem into Ruby
- I've made a draft PR with a working spike of getting this into Ruby. https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/4845 it should...
Also available in: Atom