JohnCarter (John Carter)
- Login: JohnCarter
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/15/2009
- Last connection: 01/12/2010
- 06:48 AM Ruby 1.8 Bug #1472: rb_f_syscall converts string value to null terminated c string, but syscall structs can contain nulls.
Still present in..
- 06:45 AM Backport191 Backport #1485: warning in pathname when verbose mode
Still present in...
Attached one line patch fixe...
- 10:46 AM Ruby 1.8 Bug #1682: Low probability error in gc
Ok, sorry, my fault!
if ((VALUE)p % sizeof(RVALUE) != 0) return Qfalse;
- 10:44 AM Ruby 1.8 Bug #1682: Low probability error in gc
Problem also exists in the 1.9 latest ftp://ftp.ruby-lang.org/pub/ruby/snapshot.tar.gz (24/Jun/2009)
- 10:37 AM Ruby 1.8 Bug #1682 (Closed): Low probability error in gc
I am trying to track a very hard to reproduce one in a million
segfault in ruby that seems to be a corrupte...
- 08:05 AM Ruby 1.8 Bug #1499 (Closed): Commit 22478 has "that can't be right!" defect in rb_thread_schedule.
- 06:09 AM Backport187 Backport #1495: warn_printf is an unhealthy thing to have in rb_thread_schedule as it can cause recursion.
I was trying to track down a deadlock issue and the warn_printf were showing that one thread was still runnab...
- 10:32 AM Backport187 Backport #1495 (Closed): warn_printf is an unhealthy thing to have in rb_thread_schedule as it can cause recursion.
warn_printf is an unhealthy thing to have in rb_thread_schedule as it can (especially if you are running -rp...
- 02:39 PM Backport187 Backport #1471: "Mutual join" deadlock detection faulty in 1.8.6 and 1.8.7
Ok, That fix wasn't sufficient. There were still other deadlock issues, which I believe I have now fixed.
- 02:40 PM Backport187 Backport #1471: "Mutual join" deadlock detection faulty in 1.8.6 and 1.8.7
Here is an alternate patch for ext/thread.c relative to ruby-1.8.7-p160...
--- ext/thread/thread.c.orig 200...
Also available in: Atom