hansdegraaff (Hans de Graaff)
- Login: hansdegraaff
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/14/2009
- Last connection: 05/21/2019
- 07:57 PM Backport200 Backport #9649: Segfault running thread_safe torture tests under Ruby 2.0
- So far I have not been able to reproduce this with ruby 2.2.2p95 (2015-04-13 revision 50295) [x86_64-linux]
- 07:34 PM Backport200 Backport #9649: Segfault running thread_safe torture tests under Ruby 2.0
- I can also reproduce this with ruby 2.1 (note that it may take a couple of test runs of the threadsafe test suite to ...
- 08:36 AM Backport200 Backport #9649: Segfault running thread_safe torture tests under Ruby 2.0
- I can still reproduce this issue with ruby 2.0.0p645 (2015-04-13 revision 50299) [x86_64-linux] and thread_safe 0.3.5...
- 05:53 AM Ruby master Bug #9644: ssl hostname verification security bug: verify_certificate_identity wildcard matching allows to much
- It looks like this is fixed with https://github.com/ruby/openssl/commit/e9a7bcb8bf2902f907c148a00bbcf21d3fa79596 whic...
- 05:56 PM Ruby master Bug #10647: fail install without zlib
- I'm reviewing our Gentoo patches for ruby 2.2.1 and noticed that there is a typo in this patch that causes installati...
- 05:11 PM Ruby master Feature #9113: Ship Ruby for Linux with jemalloc out-of-the-box
- Nobuyoshi Nakada wrote:
> It's a common method for autoconfisticated programs.
> Did you have troubles with it?
- 07:27 PM Ruby master Feature #9113: Ship Ruby for Linux with jemalloc out-of-the-box
- Eric Wong wrote:
> email@example.com wrote:
> > I want to suggest only add "--enable-jemalloc" (not default).
- 06:52 PM Ruby master Bug #8358: TestSprintf#test_float test failure
- This change is also causing issues for our Gentoo users that still use x86-based systems. See https://bugs.gentoo.org...
- 06:17 PM Ruby master Bug #5476: ruby 1.9.3_rc1 segfaults in test_fork.rb on HPPA
- It looks like this got fixed with http://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/5488, we can no longer reproduce this in the lates...
- 06:31 PM Backport200 Backport #6504 (Closed): mkmf.rb should not use CFLAGS when compiling C++ code
- mkmf.rb currently sets CXXFLAGS to include CFLAGS. It should not do this because CFLAGS are meant for C compilation o...
Also available in: Atom