gwright (Gary Wright)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 04/25/2009
- Last connection: 08/03/2011
- 04:49 AM Ruby master Feature #4541: Inconsistent Array.slice()
- This discussion might help explain the rational for the current behavior: http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/cgi-bin/scat.r...
- 08:06 AM Ruby master Bug #1403 (Closed): Process.daemon should do a double fork to avoid problems with controlling terminals
Standard practice when 'daemonizing' is to do a second fork so that the final process is no longer a session ...
Also available in: Atom