sam.saffron (Sam Saffron)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/22/2012
- Last connection: 12/31/2018
- 01:21 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14959: Writing a "link_to" method and a "url_helper" with a request parameter under certain "if else" statement in Rails helper crashes with KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x0000000000000000
- also see: https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/14894 probably the same issue.
- 12:04 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14718: Use jemalloc by default?
- Wow awesome news @normalperson this is going to make a massive difference with Ruby 2.6!
- 02:22 AM Ruby trunk Misc #14921: DevelopersMeeting20180809Japan
- really hoping we can make a call on:
I would also very much like to se...
- 02:12 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14718: Use jemalloc by default?
- > Are you using LD_PRELOAD instead?
Yes that is how we deploy PRD we compile without jemalloc and then just ld pre...
- 12:14 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14718: Use jemalloc by default?
- After spending a bit too much time thinking about this, I would like to recommend **against** any jemalloc related ch...
- 12:20 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14759: [PATCH] set M_ARENA_MAX for glibc malloc
- Koichi / Nobu
Is there any chance we can merge this in and even backport to 2.4/2.5.
It is a very safe change...
- 10:55 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12306: Implement String #blank? #present? and improve #strip and family to handle unicode
- > I've proposed String#space_only?, like String#ascii_only?.
I very much support `#space_only?`, it still fills th...
- 10:45 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14932 (Open): Dynamically adjust method cache size at runtime
- I am not sure exactly how we can pull this off, but this very much fits into our mission of making Ruby fast
- 06:38 AM Ruby trunk Misc #14861: DevelopersMeeting20180718Japan
- Would it be possible to discuss: https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/12306
"Implement String #blank? #present? and i...
- 11:53 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14894 (Open): Segfault loading iseqs
- Follow up on https://github.com/Shopify/bootsnap/issues/172
Also available in: Atom