sam.saffron (Sam Saffron)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/22/2012
- Last connection: 03/20/2019
- 11:50 PM Ruby trunk Feature #15667: Introduce malloc_trim(0) in full gc cycles
- Relevant code in glibc
- 08:34 PM Ruby trunk Feature #15667 (Open): Introduce malloc_trim(0) in full gc cycles
- Per Hongli's excellent article it looks like malloc_trim can help tremendously with memory bloat issues.
- 08:35 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14718: Use jemalloc by default?
- I created https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/15667 to track malloc_trim, please post any results you have regarding to...
- 03:25 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15624 (Rejected): Allow net/http Response to close before reading entire body
- Currently net/http has:
def reading_body(sock, reqmethodallowbody) #:nodoc: internal use only
- 10:54 PM Ruby trunk Misc #15617 (Closed): Any chance we can ship 2.5.4 sooner rather than later?
- We started carrying code like this in Discourse due to #14634 breaking Queue after fork.
- 01:21 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14959: Writing a "link_to" method and a "url_helper" with a request parameter under certain "if else" statement in Rails helper crashes with KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x0000000000000000
- also see: https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/14894 probably the same issue.
- 12:04 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14718: Use jemalloc by default?
- Wow awesome news @normalperson this is going to make a massive difference with Ruby 2.6!
- 02:22 AM Ruby trunk Misc #14921: DevelopersMeeting20180809Japan
- really hoping we can make a call on:
I would also very much like to se...
- 02:12 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14718: Use jemalloc by default?
- > Are you using LD_PRELOAD instead?
Yes that is how we deploy PRD we compile without jemalloc and then just ld pre...
- 12:20 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14759: [PATCH] set M_ARENA_MAX for glibc malloc
- Koichi / Nobu
Is there any chance we can merge this in and even backport to 2.4/2.5.
It is a very safe change...
Also available in: Atom