larskanis1 (Lars Kanis)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/02/2012
- Last connection: 10/25/2012
- 11:52 PM Ruby master Bug #7215 (Closed): Remaining messages on OpenSSL error queue after Certificate#verify
- While investigating a ruby-pg issue , we noticed that a SSL connection with PostgreSQL can fail, after a call to O...
- 05:06 AM Ruby master Feature #5543: rb_thread_blocking_region() API is poorly designed
- OK, then use 'void *' like rb_thread_call_with_gvl().
- 06:37 PM Ruby master Feature #5543: rb_thread_blocking_region() API is poorly designed
- ko1 (Koichi Sasada) wrote:
> Should we change it from VALUE to 'void *'?
IMHO VALUE is misleading and should be c...
Also available in: Atom