larskanis (Lars Kanis)
- 09:57 AM Ruby master Feature #16499: define_method(non_lambda) should not change the semantics of the given Proc
- Unfortunately `define_method` is currently the only way to retrieve `Proc#parameters` without information loss. See #...
- 11:13 AM Ruby master Bug #15262: WeakRef::RefError for object that is still in use
- This issue appears to be fixed in ruby-2.7.0 by the recent WeakMap modifications. It is still present on:
- 10:38 AM Ruby master Bug #15262 (Open): WeakRef::RefError for object that is still in use
- 10:38 AM Ruby master Bug #15509 (Open): TCPServer#accept isn't interrupted
- Thank you @jeremyevans0 for checking this! Unfortunately it still fails on Linux. I tried the following recent ruby v...
- 10:11 AM Ruby master Feature #15357: Proc#parameters returns incomplete type information
- Sorry for my late answer! I didn't get a notification mail.
As noted above: The application of argument assignment...
- 10:16 AM Ruby master Revision 551edf64 (git): Reline: Fix wrong variable name
- This raised a NameError before.
- 09:33 AM Ruby master Revision 68e58040 (git): Add coroutine context switch for i386-mingw32
- It's essentially a translation of Context.asm from Intel
to AT&T syntax.
- 06:52 PM Ruby master Bug #15508: Mutex recursive lock error when combined with Thread#raise
- I verified that this issue is fixed by [PR #2131](https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/2131).
- 07:27 AM Ruby master Bug #15593: The nightly snapshot has not been updated since 2019-01-17
- That worked - thank you!
- 07:06 AM Ruby master Bug #15593 (Closed): The nightly snapshot has not been updated since 2019-01-17
- On the FTP server https://cache.ruby-lang.org/pub/ruby/
snapshot.tar.bz2 14640336 2019-01-17T12:36:37.000Z
Also available in: Atom