larskanis (Lars Kanis)
- Login: larskanis
- Registered on: 06/30/2012
- Last connection: 08/15/2021
- 10:53 AM Ruby master Feature #17845: Windows Ruby - ucrt build?
- IMHO the PR https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/4599 is ready to be merged. Are the platform strings OK as summarized i...
- 09:26 AM Ruby master Revision 7e36b915 (git): Add Windows as a supported OS for Process.clock_gettime [ci skip]
- 09:49 AM Ruby master Revision 9c058270 (git): Fix example fiber scheduler reg. writable events
- There were two issues:
1. When an IO object is waiting for writablility only (as in test_tcp_accept) the selected ha...
- 03:16 PM Ruby master Feature #18004: Add Async to the stdlib
- Adding the core Async gem to stdlib requires to add 4 more dependent gems. Async is a big library with a lot of suppl...
- 10:48 AM Ruby master Bug #18077: Marshal.dump(closed_io) raises IOError instead of TypeError
- I removed the old example from https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/4758 .
- 08:39 AM Ruby master Bug #18077: Marshal.dump(closed_io) raises IOError instead of TypeError
- @eregon This was my first though as well, but the current behavior is already defined in ruby-spec.
I would prefer...
- 03:14 PM Ruby master Bug #18077: Marshal.dump(closed_io) raises IOError instead of TypeError
- https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/4749 is another fix without the above side effect. Is it OK?
- 11:33 AM Ruby master Bug #18077 (Closed): Marshal.dump(closed_io) raises IOError instead of TypeError
- Marshal.dump is expected to raise a `TypeError` for unmarshallable objects. But closed streams raise an `IOError`:
- 05:27 PM Ruby master Revision 03f8c271 (git): [ruby/reline] Windows cmd: Don't type anything when pressing ALT keys alone
- Fixes #298
- 03:06 PM Ruby master Bug #15509: TCPServer#accept isn't interrupted
- The problem is fixed in ruby-3.0.0 on x86_64-linux and on ruby-head, probably as part of the async improvements. So t...
Also available in: Atom