scritch (Vincent Isambart)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 04/21/2009
- Last connection: 06/28/2011
- 03:00 PM Ruby trunk Feature #2759: Regexp /g and /G options
> The objections to this feature amounted to "it's complicated for users to understand and no-one needs it". ...
- 04:37 PM Ruby trunk Bug #2636: Incorrect UTF-16 string length
> What needs to be fixed here is the data, nothing else:
> irb(main):001:> s = "\xDC\x0B\xD8\x40".force_e...
- 12:10 PM Ruby trunk Bug #2636 (Closed): Incorrect UTF-16 string length
str = "\xDC\x0B\xD8\x40".force_encoding(Encoding::UTF_16BE)
str.length #=> 3
This string is made by in...
- 10:39 AM Ruby trunk Bug #1393 (Rejected): Multiple assignment does not call to_a but to_ary
In Ruby 1.9, when Ruby is expecting an array and does not get one (for example in splat arguments), it calls ...
Also available in: Atom