yuki24 (Yuki Nishijima)
- Login: yuki24
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/25/2012
- Last connection: 05/26/2020
- 02:20 AM Ruby master Feature #16824: Follow RubyGems naming conventions for the stdlib
- While I understand the intention of this request, I'm not sure this would be practically useful for us. As mentioned ...
- 02:28 AM Ruby master Bug #16382: SystemStackError thrown when running `LC_ALL="C" RUBYLIB=".:" ruby -E cp932:utf-8 aaa.rb` from where the current dir contains Japanese characters
- 2.6.5 seems to be working fine:
~/GitHub/ruby/did_you_mean/テスト$ ruby -v
ruby 2.6.5p114 (2019-10-01 revision ...
- 02:13 AM Ruby master Bug #16382 (Closed): SystemStackError thrown when running `LC_ALL="C" RUBYLIB=".:" ruby -E cp932:utf-8 aaa.rb` from where the current dir contains Japanese characters
- ## Steps to reproduce
~/GitHub/ruby/did_you_mean/テスト$ LC_ALL="C" RUBYLIB=".:" ruby -E cp932:utf-8 aaa.rb
- 03:14 AM Ruby master Misc #16262: DevelopersMeeting20191128Japan
- * [Feature #16363] Promote did_you_mean to default gem (yuki24)
* Currently there are two problems with the gem...
- 12:27 AM Ruby master Feature #16363 (Closed): Promote did_you_mean to default gem
- The `did_you_mean` gem has been a bundled gem for over 3 years now and I think it's time to promote it to a standard ...
- 05:09 PM Ruby master Feature #13733: Dump the delegator instead of the delegated object
- I like this idea, but I may be missing something. Could anyone have any objections or points that we are not aware of?
- 04:55 AM Ruby master Bug #14154 (Closed): Ruby 2.4 and support for rails 3
- Thanks for your report. 2.4 is not fully compatible with older versions of Ruby, and that's intentional. Please refer...
- 09:14 AM Ruby master Bug #12493 (Third Party's Issue): Confusing did_you_mean error
- I believe this issue has been fixed: https://github.com/yuki24/did_you_mean/commit/1c52c887c62b0921e799f94bcc4a846dc7...
- 06:05 AM Ruby master Bug #11928 (Open): Segmentation fault in did_you_mean extension
- I'm re-opening this ticket as the fix needs to be backported to 2.3.0 as well.
- 02:30 PM Ruby master Feature #12043: Add a method to NoMethodError that tells if private methods are callable at the time of
- Benoit, you are absolutely right about the error message. I was a bad person and didn't really check after copying & ...
Also available in: Atom