rafaelfranca (Rafael França)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/14/2012
- Last connection: 07/29/2019
- 06:34 PM Ruby master Misc #15459: DevelopersMeeting before/after RubyKaigi2019
- [Feature #13683] Add strict `Enumerable#single`
* Matz already showed his discontent with the name `single`, but `on...
- 04:11 AM Ruby master Bug #15604: Backport r66349 to 2.5
- Thank you! Do you need to change the backport field to point it needs to be backported to 2.5 but not to 2.6?
- 07:34 PM Ruby master Bug #15604 (Closed): Backport r66349 to 2.5
- Revision r66349 fixes a bug that was causing byebug to not reliable work if your code was using Fowardable.
- 06:38 PM Ruby master Feature #5653: "I strongly discourage the use of autoload in any standard libraries" (Re: autoload will be dead)
- I think you missed an important point here. Like @fxn said above:
> First and foremost, I'd like to be very straig...
- 05:57 PM Ruby master Feature #5653: "I strongly discourage the use of autoload in any standard libraries" (Re: autoload will be dead)
- @matz when taking in consideration deprecation/removal of autoload I'd like you to consider that Rails built and plan...
- 05:00 PM Ruby master Bug #15468: Net::Protocol::BufferedIO#write raises NoMethodError when sending large multi-byte string
- Can we get this issue closed and the with right backport field values?
- 06:28 PM Ruby master Feature #15330: autoload_relative
- Rails plans to implement its reload feature that today is based on `const_missing` using [`autoload`](https://github....
- 07:25 PM Ruby master Bug #15270: [PATCH] Fix TracePoint for code loaded using ISeq.load_from_binary
- @ko1 can you mark this issue to be backported to 2.5.x please?
- 02:42 AM Ruby master Bug #14920: Backport r63857 to fix performance problem on Time class in MacOs systems
- Hi, @nagachika and @usa
Can you take another look on this backport? The commit that you backported doesn't fix the...
- 10:20 PM Ruby master Misc #15129: DevelopersMeeting20181010Japan
- * [Feature #11505] Module#=== should call #kind_of? on the object rather than rb_obj_is_kind_of which only searches t...
Also available in: Atom