alexdowad (Alex Dowad)
- Login: alexdowad
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/12/2012
- Last connection: 01/25/2016
- 06:21 AM Ruby master Feature #12016 (Closed): More informative error message when Symbol encoding is invalid
- When a symbol literal is invalid in the source file's encoding, an `EncodingError` exception is raised, with the foll...
- 01:03 PM Ruby master Bug #11071: Stack consistency error while using RSpec and Timecop
- This is fixed by the patch I just posted for #11451.
- 01:00 PM Ruby master Bug #11451: MRI crashes with 'Stack inconsistency error' when a method which yields is called recursively in a particular way
- Sorry, I forgot to say... THANKS to Xavier Shay for finding this problem!
- 12:59 PM Ruby master Bug #11451 (Closed): MRI crashes with 'Stack inconsistency error' when a method which yields is called recursively in a particular way
- Dear Ruby people,
How are you? The other day, someone reported that a gem I maintain was crashing under MRI 2.2.2....
- 08:30 AM Ruby master Bug #11404 (Closed): Segfault when 'throw' occurs while loading a Ruby source file [PATCH]
- Dear Ruby people,
Here is a fix for a segfault which can occur when requiring a Ruby source file inside a Timeout....
- 05:19 PM Ruby master Bug #7135: GC bug in Ruby 1.9.3-p194?
- Just sent PR. https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/191
- 04:20 PM Ruby master Bug #7135: GC bug in Ruby 1.9.3-p194?
- > I see. In which timezone 4AM?
That's 4AM Zambian time... right now I'm serving as a volunteer in Zambia (and d...
- 11:02 AM Ruby master Bug #7135: GC bug in Ruby 1.9.3-p194?
- > Not yet. I'll apply it if it fixes the bug.
I'd prefer to submit my own PR, if it's OK with you. It would someh...
- 10:53 AM Ruby master Bug #7135: GC bug in Ruby 1.9.3-p194?
- > + RB_GC_GUARD(str);
This also fixes the problem. I looked on GitHub, and it looks like this patch hasn't been...
- 10:33 AM Ruby master Bug #7135: GC bug in Ruby 1.9.3-p194?
- Hi Nobuさん,
I just saw your messages after posting. Has the patch you showed already been applied to edge Ruby?
Also available in: Atom