faraz (Faraz Yashar)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/03/2012
- Last connection: 04/18/2017
- 06:36 PM Ruby master Bug #13337 (Closed): Eval and Later Defined Local Variables
- I've noticed the following behavior with eval:
eval("foo") # => nil, but would expect a N...
- 08:06 AM Ruby master Bug #11156: Indeterminate Behavior for Curly-braced Blocks with Function Argument Missing Parenthesis
- I'm trying to demonstrate that the syntax is very confusing and error-prone, especially given that `do ... end` block...
- 10:49 PM Ruby master Bug #11156 (Rejected): Indeterminate Behavior for Curly-braced Blocks with Function Argument Missing Parenthesis
- Given a function that takes an argument and a block, the behavior wildly varies when parenthesis are omitted from the...
Also available in: Atom