igal (Igal Koshevoy)
- Login: igal
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/28/2008
- Last connection: 03/14/2010
- 01:00 PM Backport187 Backport #2597: Crash in p248 while installing gem
Can confirm the segmentation faults using "ruby-1.8.7-p248". No segmentation faults using "ruby-1.8.7-p174". ...
- 01:32 PM Ruby 1.8 Bug #990 (Closed): YAML::load segfaults
The Syck-based YAML implementation shipped with Ruby can produce invalid output that it itself cannot parse o...
- 02:22 AM Ruby 1.8 Bug #216: Memory leaks in 1.8.6p230 and p238
Good news, I think the memory leak problem is fixed.
I've applied Matz's re.c patch to my copy of p265 (...
- 08:56 AM Ruby 1.8 Bug #216: Memory leaks in 1.8.6p230 and p238
Excellent work, your sample code clearly demonstrates the memory leak and narrows its lo...
- 11:51 PM Ruby 1.8 Bug #216: Memory leaks in 1.8.6p230 and p238
Rolando Abarca: No, my test merely proves that a memory leak exists, but doesn't identify where. If you or so...
- 07:32 AM Ruby 1.8 Bug #216 (Closed): Memory leaks in 1.8.6p230 and p238
WARNING: Do not use Ruby 1.8.6 releases p230 through p238 in production! There are bugs in the Ruby interpret...
- 03:31 AM Ruby 1.8 Bug #199: Possible patches for critical segfaults and vulnerabilities available for review in ruby-talk
I've re-run the test suites, along with some additional ones, against Ruby 1.8.6 SVN 17631 and the results se...
- 09:27 PM Ruby 1.8 Bug #199: Possible patches for critical segfaults and vulnerabilities available for review in ruby-talk
Urabe Shyouhei wrote:
> Sorry for a late reply but I think I've fixed this issue. Can someone
> please t...
Also available in: Atom