katei (Yuta Saito)
- Login: katei
- Registered on: 08/25/2021
- Last connection: 03/08/2022
- 10:22 AM Ruby master Misc #18761: provide an example wasm project
- Thank you for reporting. `ruby/ruby.wasm` repository provides a simple example and prebuilt rubies to try it easily. ...
- 04:13 PM Ruby master Revision 44d0caa1 (git): dir.c: refresh pathtype when emulating `IFTODT` in `glob_helper`
- When using `IFTODT` defined in libc, `dirent.d_type` oriented pathtype
is compatible with `IFTODT(stat.st_mode)`. How...
- 08:44 AM Ruby master Revision e9553a8c (git): spec: skip specs where set TZ environment variable for WASI
- WASI doesn't respect TZ env var for now
- 08:33 AM Ruby master Revision 7023b3d3 (git): spec: disable a part of Kernel.open spec where spawns a process for WASI
- WASI doesn't provide a way to spawn a new process
- 03:26 AM Ruby master Revision e499d326 (git): spec: disable part of require_relative spec where uses symlink for WASI
- cap-std, an underlying sandbox implementation of WASI in wasmtime, doesn't
allow to create a symlink to an absolute p...
- 01:25 AM Ruby master Revision 459bbdeb (git): wasm/README.md: add manual config.guess download and autoconf steps
- Autoconf distributed with Ubuntu 22.04 is very old and doesn't support
WASI as an OS, so add instructions to download...
- 02:05 PM Ruby master Revision b1bcad5e (git): spec: skip '~' test for wasi due to lack of shell
- 02:04 PM Ruby master Revision fe2e5c13 (git): spec: skip ruby_exe tests for wasi due to lack of subprocess
- 01:43 PM Ruby master Revision 77f3f8a1 (git): exts.mk.tmpl: propagate MINIRUBY to enc.mk even though invoking from exts.mk
- This is another attempt to fix out-of-src build with
--with-static-linked-ext. The first attempt was
- 08:13 AM Ruby master Revision 2b5097b8 (git): vm_method.c: avoid signature mismatch in rb_f_notimplement call
- `rb_f_notimplement` has a similar signature with arity=-1, but it has an
extra marker argument to distinguish it from...
Also available in: Atom