marcotc (Marco Costa)
- Login: marcotc
- Registered on: 03/08/2021
- Last connection: 11/08/2022
- 02:12 AM Ruby master Revision d2847009 (git): [DOC] Fix most of Range#cover? marked as verbatim
- 12:31 AM Ruby master Feature #19078: Introduce `Fiber#storage` for inheritable fiber-scoped variables.
- > > Regarding threads I think we shouldn't inherit automatically in new threads, and rather do it explicitly (via Fib...
- 07:31 PM Ruby master Feature #18438: Add `Exception#additional_message` to show additional error information
- 👋, I maintain [Datadog's application monitoring gem](https://github.com/DataDog/dd-trace-rb), alongside Ivo.
- 09:16 PM Ruby master Feature #12719: `Struct#merge` for partial updates
- To add a real-world use-case: in the [`ddtrace gem`](https://github.com/DataDog/dd-trace-rb) we have a [configuration...
- 04:22 PM Ruby master Feature #17679 (Assigned): Ractor incoming channel can consume unlimited resources
- ## Background
In the [ddtrace](https://github.com/DataDog/dd-trace-rb) gem, we want to move telemetry trace sendin...
Also available in: Atom