hectormalot (Dennis de Reus)
- Login: hectormalot
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 04/08/2012
- Last connection: 06/01/2012
- 06:16 PM Ruby master Bug #4413: Segmentation fault when using deliver for GMAIL SMTP
- So, thinking about this resulted in the following:
1.9.3p194 pry(main)> require 'openssl'
- 12:17 AM Ruby master Bug #4413: Segmentation fault when using deliver for GMAIL SMTP
- I'm using MacPorts OpenSSL, version 1.0.1c, May 2012
$ which openssl
$ openssl version
- 07:45 PM Ruby master Bug #4413: Segmentation fault when using deliver for GMAIL SMTP
- @sorah I think this should be re-openend, because I have exactly the same problem in a Rails 3.2.3 application using ...
- 01:52 AM Ruby master Bug #6246: 1.9.3-p125 intermittent segfault
- I have a similar problem when creating a new rails (3.2.3) app. It segfaults on the bundle install step. I think this...
Also available in: Atom