pabloh (Pablo Herrero)
- Login: pabloh
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 04/07/2012
- Last connection: 04/21/2022
- 06:14 PM Ruby master Feature #18402: Argument Labels
- This is a cool idea but I'm not sure about the syntax, if we eventually want Ruby to have pattern matching at the met...
- 05:33 PM Ruby master Feature #6284: Add composition for procs
- nobu (Nobuyoshi Nakada) wrote:
> I've forgotten to post the patch to use `<<` and `>>`.
- 03:59 PM Ruby master Feature #9704: Refinements as files instead of modules
- It would be interesting to be able apply a refinement to a whole app (without its gems) or inside a single gem withou...
- 02:57 PM Ruby master Feature #9108: Hash sub-selections
- Any chance something like this could make it into 2.4?.
Is really cumbersome to require ActiveSupport as a depende...
- 04:33 AM Ruby master Bug #12106: Behavior of double splatting of hashes with non symbol key is different according to splatted hash position
- Small correction: for the 2nd, 3rd and 4th examples on each code block the error actually is "TypeError: wrong argume...
- 04:29 AM Ruby master Bug #12106 (Closed): Behavior of double splatting of hashes with non symbol key is different according to splatted hash position
- When doing double splatting with hash with non symbols keys you get different behaviors according to the position of ...
- 11:37 AM Ruby master Feature #6284: Add composition for procs
- Martin Dürst wrote:
> I'm teaching Haskell in a graduate class, so I'm quite familiar with function composition and ...
- 09:32 PM Ruby master Feature #6284: Add composition for procs
- It would be nice to be able to compose functions in both ways, like in F#, you can do `g << f` or `g >> f`, sadly thi...
- 08:20 PM Ruby master Bug #11284 (Rejected): String#upcase and String#downcase don't work for accented characters
- Many accented and other non-english characters fails to upcase/downcase properly.
Accented characters is the most co...
- 06:26 PM Ruby master Feature #9108: Hash sub-selections
- Rodrigo Rosenfeld Rosas wrote:
> I actually prefer the signature used by Matz two years ago in that note 18 of issue...
Also available in: Atom