duerst (Martin Dürst)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/24/2008
- Last connection: 09/17/2019
- Backport193 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- Backport187 (Developer, 06/18/2013)
- Ruby master (Developer, 06/24/2008)
- Ruby (Developer, 07/18/2008)
- Ruby 1.8 (Developer, 01/08/2009)
- Backport191 (Developer, 05/16/2009)
- Backport192 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- CommonRuby (Developer, 12/21/2012)
- Backport200 (Developer, 02/17/2013)
- Backport21 (Developer, 12/21/2013)
- Backport22 (Developer, 12/19/2014)
- 09:37 AM Ruby master Bug #16158: "st" Character Sequence In Regex Look-Behind Causes Illegal Pattern Error When Combined With POSIX Bracket Expressions And Case Insensitivity Flag
- Some more information: The onigmo documentation says (https://github.com/k-takata/Onigmo/blob/master/doc/RE#L270):
- 08:48 AM Ruby master Bug #16158: "st" Character Sequence In Regex Look-Behind Causes Illegal Pattern Error When Combined With POSIX Bracket Expressions And Case Insensitivity Flag
- I've had a hunch, and have now been able to confirm this hunch:
The problem must be related to the fact that there...
- 05:52 AM Ruby master Bug #16145: regexp match error if mixing /i, character classes, and utf8
- Definitely a bug. Confirmed on master (ruby -v
ruby 2.7.0dev (2019-07-06T03:43:38Z trunk f296c260ef) [x86_64-cygwin]...
- 02:05 AM Ruby master Feature #16146: Array .difference allow custom comparison
- Please provide an actual usage example directly in this issue, not only by reference.
- 08:37 AM Ruby master Feature #12543: explicit tail call syntax: foo() then return
- mame (Yusuke Endoh) wrote:
> I'm strongly against "ON by default". It makes the backtrace difficult to understand. ...
- 07:06 AM Ruby master Feature #12543: explicit tail call syntax: foo() then return
- I don't think tail call optimization should be a feature that is switched on or off by the programmer at each locatio...
- 08:07 AM Ruby master Bug #15908: Detecting BOM with non-UTF encoding
- nobu (Nobuyoshi Nakada) wrote:
> I thought UTF-16LE and CP932 as the main purpose however, I'm bit surprised that th...
- 06:50 AM Ruby master Bug #15908 (Closed): Detecting BOM with non-UTF encoding
- Depending on usage, distinction of UTF-8 (with/without BOM), UTF-16LE without BOM, UTF-16BE with or without BOM, and ...
- 06:24 AM Ruby master Feature #15778: Expose an API to pry-open the stack frames in Ruby
- During today's meeting, it was mentioned that production deployments may not want to include this functionality.
- 10:23 AM Ruby master Misc #15996: DevelopersMeeting20190829Japan
- Dan0042 (Daniel DeLorme) wrote:
> * [Feature #10829] Add to_proc method to the Array class
> * [Feature #12115] Add...
Also available in: Atom