duerst (Martin Dürst)
- Login: duerst
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/24/2008
- Last connection: 07/02/2020
- 12:18 AM Ruby master Feature #17004: Provide a way for methods to omit their return value
- Additional questions:
- Are there any other languages that have such a feature?
- Where there are performance impli...
- 02:43 AM Ruby master Bug #14541: Class variables have broken semantics, let's fix them
- jeremyevans0 (Jeremy Evans) wrote in #note-18:
>but are we OK jumping directly from verbose-mode warning in 2.7 t...
- 12:54 AM Ruby master Feature #16352: Modify Marshal to dump objects larger than 2 GiB
- marcandre (Marc-Andre Lafortune) wrote in #note-6:
> Couldn't we dedicate a special "size" value to indicate "extend...
- 07:28 AM Ruby master Feature #16352: Modify Marshal to dump objects larger than 2 GiB
- jeremyevans0 (Jeremy Evans) wrote in #note-3:
> Supporting the dumping of larger objects does seem like a useful fea...
- 09:25 AM Ruby master Feature #16786: Light-weight scheduler for improved concurrency.
- ioquatix (Samuel Williams) wrote in #note-34:
> Thanks Matz.
> > since the fiber created by the method is not t...
- 12:34 AM Ruby master Bug #16843: A bug with floating point multiplication
- Just as an add-on:
Go has similar effects to those reported here for Ruby, see e.g. https://stackoverflow.com/questi...
- 12:22 AM Ruby master Misc #16839: Unicode.org - downloads & tests
- Additional information: Unicode is still recovering from a VM crash last month. Mirroring of the Unicode Character Da...
- 11:28 AM Ruby master Misc #16839 (Closed): Unicode.org - downloads & tests
- Closed upon request. I will try to ask people at Unicode about hosting or mirroring Unicode data on github. But I sus...
- 05:13 AM Ruby master Feature #15921: R-assign (rightward-assignment) operator
- At https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/16775#change-85434, Eregon (Benoit Daloze) wrote:
- Could matz and other ...
- 08:41 PM Ruby master Misc #16839: Unicode.org - downloads & tests
- The tests are valuable at least for me when upgrading to a new Unicode version. Because the code affected is relative...
Also available in: Atom