duerst (Martin Dürst)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/24/2008
- Last connection: 07/18/2019
- Backport193 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- Backport187 (Developer, 06/18/2013)
- Ruby master (Developer, 06/24/2008)
- Ruby (Developer, 07/18/2008)
- Ruby 1.8 (Developer, 01/08/2009)
- Backport191 (Developer, 05/16/2009)
- Backport192 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- CommonRuby (Developer, 12/21/2012)
- Backport200 (Developer, 02/17/2013)
- Backport21 (Developer, 12/21/2013)
- Backport22 (Developer, 12/19/2014)
- 06:43 AM Ruby master Bug #8708 (Closed): It seems that a call to the "system" changes the handler of the INT signal
- I'm using a cygwin version with a date from this year:
$ uname -srv
CYGWIN_NT-6.3 3.0.7(0.338/5/3) 2019-04-30 ...
- 05:17 AM Ruby master Feature #16011: Digit grouping
- Just for the record:
- What to use as thousands separator is locale-dependent. It can be a comma (US), a dot (Germ...
- 06:34 AM Ruby master Feature #16005: A variation of Time.iso8601 that can parse yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss
- matsuda (Akira Matsuda) wrote:
> How about respecting local timezone with `Z`, and doing the UTC without `Z`?
- 08:50 AM Ruby master Bug #16000 (Open): How to avoid the need for updating dependencies manually
- Earlier today, I committed 369ff79394765ce198ac7cee872a8c739d895aaa to address issue #15995.
This did not lead to ...
- 05:21 AM Ruby master Feature #15931 (Open): encoding for CESU-8
- Reopened to consider whether we can make the CESU-8 encoding a dummy encoding now that we have the encoding conversio...
- 04:58 AM Ruby master Feature #15995 (Closed): Add encoding conversion for CESU-8 from and to UTF-8
- 01:58 AM Ruby master Revision 369ff793 (git): add encoding conversion from/to CESU-8
- Add encoding conversion (transcoding) from UTF-8 to CESU-8
and back. CESU-8 is an encoding similar to UTF-8, but enco...
- 11:19 AM Ruby master Feature #15995: Add encoding conversion for CESU-8 from and to UTF-8
- Issue #15931 mentions both https://www.unicode.org/reports/tr26/tr26-4.html and https://docs.oracle.com/javase/8/docs...
- 10:19 AM Ruby master Feature #15995 (Closed): Add encoding conversion for CESU-8 from and to UTF-8
- As discussed in issue #15931, encoding conversion (transcoding) from/to CESU-8 is missing, so we should add it. When ...
- 06:23 AM Ruby master Feature #15983: Can we have a similar syntax (string interpolation) the way V language has?
- There are other languages that use $ in string interpolation. One of them is Perl. Perl is much more famous and widel...
Also available in: Atom