duerst (Martin Dürst)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/24/2008
- Last connection: 12/06/2016
- 04:41 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13371: Syntax Error with regex when parens are omitted
- I don't have any first-hand knowledge, but my guess is that a / followed by a space is always interpreted as a divisi...
- 10:39 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13360 (Closed): MinGW svn 58071 Build broken! Appears unicode related...
- MSP-Greg (Greg L) wrote:
> Please close.
- 08:46 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13303: String#any? as !String#empty?
- `any?` would definitely be the wrong name, because for Arrays, .any? is always true.
Of the names proposed so fa...
- 10:55 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13352: RegExp infinite looping
- I haven't yet had time to analyze the regular expression in detail. Are you sure this is really an infinite loop, and...
- 05:23 AM Ruby trunk Misc #13329: Creating a German ruby mailinglist on ruby-lang.org?
- I'm ready to help out managing the new list if this helps with it's creation.
The existence of ruby-fr is an inter...
- 04:24 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13333: block to yield
- Out of curiosity: What's the use case(s)?
- 01:50 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13321: String#codepoints for one-byte encodings
- InfraRuby (InfraRuby Vision) wrote:
> Please update the documentation for `String#codepoints` too.
That says "Thi...
- 04:00 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13321: String#codepoints for one-byte encodings
- I tried to improve the documentation with r58000. Please tell me if that helps, or if further explanations are needed.
- 03:07 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13208: Vector.zero(n) and vector.zero?
- stomar (Marcus Stollsteimer) wrote:
> Just curious:
> ``` ruby
> Vector.zero(0).zero? # => true or false?
- 02:57 AM Ruby trunk Misc #13283 (Closed): Disable `&' interpreted as argument prefix warning when passing symbol to E...
- First, for `&` immediately before a `:symbol` (without any space inbetween), Nobu already has removed the warning as ...
Also available in: Atom