duerst (Martin Dürst)
- Login: duerst
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/24/2008
- Last connection: 09/04/2020
- 02:55 AM Ruby master Feature #17145: Ractor-aware `Object#deep_freeze`
- marcandre (Marc-Andre Lafortune) wrote in #note-7:
> I think these objects should stop the propagation. The name `...
- 07:01 AM Ruby master Feature #17140: Merge Enumerable#grep(_v) with Enumerable#select/reject
- I guess I understand the first example. Just to make sure:
[-3, 4, 0, 8.5, 20, 5].select(1..10) #=> [4, 8.5, ...
- 01:32 AM Ruby master Feature #16986: Anonymous Struct literal
- One more point: I haven't seen much examples of similar features in other languages. The only suggestion I saw was th...
- 12:17 PM Ruby master Feature #16986: Anonymous Struct literal
- mame (Yusuke Endoh) wrote in #note-38:
> So, external input like JSON data is not the target of this proposal. Ra...
- 07:43 AM Ruby master Misc #17041: DevelopersMeeting20200831Japan
- Adjust subject to match new date.
- 06:22 AM Ruby master Feature #17104: Do not freeze interpolated strings when using frozen-string-literal
- bughit (bug hit) wrote in #note-11:
> > However in my view what defines a literal, is the use of a specific syntax, ...
- 11:34 PM Ruby master Feature #17016: Enumerable#scan_left
- RubyBugs (A Nonymous) wrote in #note-27:
> To return to naming for a moment. Did I understand an interest may exist ...
- 10:34 PM Ruby master Bug #17051 (Third Party's Issue): Crash when attempting to load schema in Rails application
- 07:49 AM Ruby master Feature #17016: Enumerable#scan_left
- nobu (Nobuyoshi Nakada) wrote in #note-23:
> RubyBugs (A Nonymous) wrote in #note-19:
> > In keeping with the Ruby-...
- 06:20 AM Ruby master Feature #17016: Enumerable#scan_left
- parker (Parker Finch) wrote in #note-21:
> nobu (Nobuyoshi Nakada) wrote in #note-20:
> > ```ruby
> > (1..).lazy.i...
Also available in: Atom