duerst (Martin Dürst)
- Login: duerst
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/24/2008
- Last connection: 09/11/2021
- 06:48 AM Ruby master Feature #18179: Add Math methods to Numeric
- I support this. `x.sqrt` is indeed more object-oriented that `Math.sqrt x`. In an earlier discussion, it was pointed ...
- 08:59 AM Ruby master Feature #18159: Integrate functionality of dead_end gem into Ruby
- Some additional comments during the meeting:
- We want to make sure there's no (or very low) overhead for correct ...
- 09:27 AM Ruby master Feature #14579: Hash value omission
- shugo (Shugo Maeda) wrote in #note-26:
> duerst (Martin Dürst) wrote in #note-25:
> Technically speaking, `send(:...
- 07:18 AM Ruby master Feature #14579: Hash value omission
- shugo (Shugo Maeda) wrote in #note-24:
> I meant that keywords are allowed as local variable or method names.
- 07:32 AM Ruby master Feature #18037: Update Unicode data to Unicode Version 14.0.0
- The release of Unicode Version 14.0.0 has officially been announced today, see
- 10:54 PM Ruby master Feature #17355: Using same set of names in or-patterns (pattern matching with Foo(x) | Bar(x))
- I'm confused by this code:
case [1, 2]
in [1, a] | [a, 3] => a then a
end # duplicated variable name
- 02:00 AM Ruby master Feature #18159: Integrate functionality of dead_end gem into Ruby
- schneems (Richard Schneeman) wrote in #note-2:
> For additional context for anyone who could not see the presentatio...
- 05:37 AM Ruby master Misc #18122: DevelopersMeeting20210916Japan
- * [Feature #18159] Integrate functionality of dead_end gem into Ruby (duerst)
- It would be very helpful for begin...
- 03:10 AM Ruby master Feature #18159 (Open): Integrate functionality of dead_end gem into Ruby
- Missing 'end' errors are difficult to fix. We should integrate the functionality of the dead_end gem (https://github....
- 08:30 AM Ruby master Feature #18145 (Closed): Rescue by nested exception
- svoop (Sven Schwyn) wrote in #note-5:
> Both valid points, thanks for your suggestions... this issue can be closed I...
Also available in: Atom