duerst (Martin Dürst)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/24/2008
- Last connection: 03/15/2018
- Backport193 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- Backport187 (Developer, 06/18/2013)
- Ruby trunk (Developer, 06/24/2008)
- Ruby (Developer, 07/18/2008)
- Ruby 1.8 (Developer, 01/08/2009)
- Backport191 (Developer, 05/16/2009)
- Backport192 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- CommonRuby (Developer, 12/21/2012)
- Backport200 (Developer, 02/17/2013)
- Backport21 (Developer, 12/21/2013)
- Backport22 (Developer, 12/19/2014)
- 07:54 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14476: Adding same_all? for checking whether all items in an Array are same
- duerst (Martin Dürst) wrote:
> [1, 2, 3].uniform? % => true
> [:a, :b, :c].uniform? % => true
> [1, ...
- 07:42 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14476: Adding same_all? for checking whether all items in an Array are same
- matz (Yukihiro Matsumoto) wrote:
> * uniform? - I like this best, but can uniform mean equality?
When seeing u...
- 02:56 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14602: Version of dig that raises error if a key is not present
- Would a keyword parameter to dig work for you?
E.g. `hash.dig!(:name, :middle, raise_error: true)` or something si...
- 01:48 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14592 (Rejected): /Users/cathyyee/.rvm/gems/ruby-2.3.0@global/gems/did_you_mean-1.0.0/lib/did_you_mean/spell_checkers/name_error_checkers/variable_name_checker.rb:10: [BUG] Segmentation fault at 0x000000000000cb
- 06:29 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14588: math library functions should NOT raise exceptions
- Two points of advice:
1) I was not able to find the issue you mention on github. Please provide a pointer.
- 05:43 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14551: What's missing to switch to Git instead of using Subversion?
- Two points that would be worse for git, the first is general, the second is personal:
1) Revisions become meaningles...
- 01:36 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14546: Hash#delete!
- marcandre (Marc-Andre Lafortune) wrote:
> As Matz clearly stated, even if a long time ago, bang is not strictly for ...
- 01:25 AM CommonRuby Feature #14463: Allow comments to precede dots in member expressions
- isiahmeadows (Isiah Meadows) wrote:
> duerst (Martin Dürst) wrote:
> > There is extensive discussion on this at #76...
- 03:58 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14550: Support keyword arguments with Date#step
- avit (Andrew Vit) wrote:
> If adding keyword options, would it make sense to add the possibility to enumerate by `>>...
- 01:39 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14473: Add Range#subrange?
- As long as we only consider ranges starting and ending with integers, concepts such as subset and superset make sense...
Also available in: Atom