duerst (Martin Dürst)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/24/2008
- Last connection: 11/20/2017
- 05:10 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14180 (Open): error: ‘RUBY_BIGDECIMAL_VERSION’ undeclared
- I am up to date at r61221 and have restarted with `./configure`, but part of the errors continue, as follows:
- 04:19 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14180 (Open): error: ‘RUBY_BIGDECIMAL_VERSION’ undeclared
- When compiling the newest checkout, I get the error messages in the attached file.
The first few lines of the erro...
- 09:01 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13962 (Closed): Change http://unicode.org to https
- 09:00 AM Ruby trunk Revision 61145 (trunk): switch from http to https for Unicode data file downloads
- (patch from MSP-Greg (Greg L), this closes issue #13962)
- 08:44 AM Ruby trunk Misc #13974 (Closed): Make sure Unicode files are only downloaded once, not repeatedly, for continuous integration
- hsbt (Hiroshi SHIBATA) wrote:
> I confirmed that we didn't download unicode files on Travis CI.
Thanks for checki...
- 08:35 AM Ruby trunk Revision 61141 (trunk): mention support of emoji-related Unicode character properties in NEWS
- 03:15 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14157 (Feedback): You may have encountered a bug in the Ruby interpreter or extension libraries.
- shevegen (Robert A. Heiler) wrote:
> I am not sure that this is enough information for the ruby core team to
- 07:32 AM Ruby trunk Bug #9912: URI#to_s with an empty host formats the string incorrectly
- [I wrote this directly to ruby-core because I didn't see the issue, but want to make sure it's in the right place.]
- 10:54 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13883: Change from gperf 3.0.4 to gperf 3.1
- This issue may have been fixed with https://svn.ruby-lang.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi?view=revision&revision=60976. Nobu, ...
- 07:17 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14137: Windows / MinGW - Regexp - Character Properties - General Category
- There is a C preprocessor flag USE_UNICODE_PROPERTIES that is used e.g. in enc/unicode/10.0.0/name2ctype.h. I have ne...
Also available in: Atom