duerst (Martin Dürst)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/24/2008
- Last connection: 05/18/2019
- Backport193 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- Backport187 (Developer, 06/18/2013)
- Ruby trunk (Developer, 06/24/2008)
- Ruby (Developer, 07/18/2008)
- Ruby 1.8 (Developer, 01/08/2009)
- Backport191 (Developer, 05/16/2009)
- Backport192 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- CommonRuby (Developer, 12/21/2012)
- Backport200 (Developer, 02/17/2013)
- Backport21 (Developer, 12/21/2013)
- Backport22 (Developer, 12/19/2014)
- 06:22 AM Ruby trunk Misc #15859: Is Unicode in beta?
- The `UNICODE_BETA = yes` flag is causing a full download of the relevant `index.html` files to get the actual filenam...
- 05:41 AM Ruby trunk Bug #15844: VM has trouble releasing memory (?) on NoMethodError
- nobu (Nobuyoshi Nakada) wrote:
> On exiting by an exception, ruby tries to print the exception and `NoMethodError` s...
- 08:21 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15814 (Closed): Capturing variable in case-when branches
- 01:53 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15799: pipeline operator
- Eregon (Benoit Daloze) wrote:
> To be fair, I don't particularly like Haskell code and find it very cryptic, which...
- 08:16 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15811: Propsing new method for comparing equality of 2 (float) numbers relatively
- Ruby is an object-oriented language. So I think this should be something like:
a.close_to?(b, abs_tolerance: t)...
- 10:28 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15799: pipeline operator
- Thanks for creating an issue.
The `|>` symbol looks reasonable to me, but I'd like to see more examples where this...
- 02:40 AM Ruby trunk Bug #15764: Whitespace and control characters should not be permitted in tokens
- Some points from a discussion at the Fukuoka post-RubyKaigi event:
- It might make sense to allow emoji as variabl...
- 10:05 AM Ruby trunk Bug #15764: Whitespace and control characters should not be permitted in tokens
- There may be a question as to what to do with encodings other than UTF-8. I see three possibilities:
1) Ignore (i....
- 07:33 AM Ruby trunk Bug #15768 (Closed): "and", &&, boolean issue, different ruby versions, confusing
- This is per spec as explained, so I'm closing it.
If you should want to change it, please create a feature request...
- 09:51 AM Ruby trunk Bug #15764: Whitespace and control characters should not be permitted in tokens
- I also think this is a bug. I have changed the category accordingly.
I think we should restrict the characters usa...
Also available in: Atom