duerst (Martin Dürst)
- Login: duerst
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/24/2008
- Last connection: 06/16/2022
- 07:19 AM Ruby master Feature #18159: Integrate functionality of dead_end gem into Ruby
- We had a discussion today at the monthly committers' meeting, and there was general agreement to move ahead.
- 09:44 AM Ruby master Feature #18159: Integrate functionality of dead_end gem into Ruby
- schneems (Richard Schneeman) wrote in #note-19:
> It's maybe worth asking as well, how confident is Ruby core that...
- 11:34 PM Ruby master Feature #14602: Version of dig that raises error if a key is not present
- amcaplan (Ariel Caplan) wrote in #note-23:
> We can think of this as either a variation of `fetch` or a variation of...
- 04:03 AM Ruby master Feature #18788: Support passing Regexp options as String to Regexp.new
- Please don't allow symbols. It may look cute (in some cases), but the options are essentially a set of single letters...
- 05:02 AM Ruby master Bug #18760: Ractors vs "skynet" microbenchmark
- Eregon (Benoit Daloze) wrote in #note-1:
> However I heard @ko1 is working on pooling multiple Ractors per native ...
- 07:21 AM Ruby master Bug #18679 (Rejected): Encoding::UndefinedConversionError: "\xE2" from ASCII-8BIT to UTF-8
- It seems clear that this isn't a Ruby bug. So I'm closing this issue. But please feel free to continue discussing the...
- 10:57 PM Ruby master Bug #18679: Encoding::UndefinedConversionError: "\xE2" from ASCII-8BIT to UTF-8
- First, if the error says Encoding::UndefinedConversionError, then I think it's not related to iconv, because iconv on...
- 11:17 AM Ruby master Bug #18666: No rule to make target 'yaml/yaml.h', needed by 'api.o'
- I hoped https://github.com/ruby/ruby/commit/8e2a2ba0f9 (Merge psych master; Added files: ext/psych/extlibs; Modified ...
- 01:19 AM Ruby master Bug #18666: No rule to make target 'yaml/yaml.h', needed by 'api.o'
- I created and successfully compiled a completely new clone of Ruby. That had no problem finding the `yaml.h` file. Th...
- 05:28 AM Ruby master Bug #18666: No rule to make target 'yaml/yaml.h', needed by 'api.o'
- hsbt (Hiroshi SHIBATA) wrote in #note-1:
> Can you install `libyaml-dev` package via apt?
Many thanks for your ad...
Also available in: Atom