mrkn (Kenta Murata)
- Login: mrkn
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 03/20/2009
- Last connection: 03/19/2020
- 01:14 AM Ruby master Bug #16677: Negative integer powered (**) to a float number results in a complex
- > I also expect `(-2) ** 2.2` rather than `-(2 ** 2.2)`.
Sorry, I reversed each of them. I expect the current beh...
- 12:50 AM Ruby master Bug #16677: Negative integer powered (**) to a float number results in a complex
- I also expect `(-2) ** 2.2` rather than `-(2 ** 2.2)`.
How you think, @matz?
- 08:58 AM Ruby master Bug #16612 (Assigned): Enumerator::ArithmeticSequence#last with float range produces incorrect value
- 01:22 AM Ruby master Feature #16489 (Open): Make rb_warn_deprecated a public API
- For extension libraries developers, `rb_warn_deprecated` should be useful to warn the API deprecation.
How about mak...
- 07:12 AM Ruby master Feature #16273: Proposal: Shorthand operator for "#instance_method"
- I don't think the first examples are messy.
On the contrary, the second examples using `bind_call` are quite messy t...
- 04:58 AM Ruby master Misc #16114: Naming of "beginless range"
- duerst (Martin Dürst) wrote:
> mrkn (Kenta Murata) wrote:
> > Other candidates from mathematics:
> > - a ran...
- 12:09 AM Ruby master Misc #15996: DevelopersMeeting20190829Japan
- - [Feature #15864] Proposal: Add methods to determine if it is an infinite range
- I proposed some candidates from...
- 12:07 AM Ruby master Feature #15864: Proposal: Add methods to determine if it is an infinite range
- Other candidates from mathematical terms:
- `unbounded?` for checking whether `begin` or `end` is `nil`
- 11:58 PM Ruby master Misc #16114: Naming of "beginless range"
- Other candidates from mathematics:
- a range bounded below
- lower-unbounded range
- left-unbounded range
- 07:35 AM Ruby master Feature #15811: Propsing new method for comparing equality of 2 (float) numbers relatively
- Julia provides `isapprox` function in `Base` module. This returns `true` if `norm(x-y) <= max(atol, rtol*max(norm(x)...
Also available in: Atom