mrkn (Kenta Murata)
- Login: mrkn
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 03/20/2009
- Last connection: 02/17/2021
- 03:25 AM Ruby master Bug #17631: `Numeric#real?` incorrectly returns true for `NaN` and `INFINITY`
- IEEE754 follows the extended real number system that is a real number system with positive and negative Infinities. ...
- 09:37 PM Ruby master Misc #17535: DevelopersMeeting20210216Japan
- * [Feature #17291] Optimize `__send__` call (mrkn)
* [rspec-mocks](https://github.com/rspec/rspec-mocks) depends o...
- 05:47 AM Ruby master Feature #17291: Optimize __send__ call
- mrkn (Kenta Murata) wrote in #note-3:
> I found that rspec-core redefines `__send__`.
- 03:19 AM Ruby master Feature #17496: Add constant Math::TAU
- @jzakiya I guess the resources you've listed up in the comment #9 are only describing tau's advantages or pi's disadv...
- 02:41 AM Ruby master Feature #17496: Add constant Math::TAU
- At least Julia doesn't have `tau` in its core now. There is Tau.jl, but it isn't a standard library. Following Juli...
- 02:37 PM Ruby master Feature #17339 (Assigned): Semantic grouping with BigDecimal#to_s
- 02:31 PM Ruby master Bug #9246 (Closed): NoMemoryError is occurred by simple addition of BigDecimal
- This no longer occurs with the latest version of bigdecimal.
- 06:37 AM Ruby master Bug #17218: Range#step sometimes behaves unexpectedly with Rational endpoints and increment
- @jeremyevans0 Thank you for making a candidate patch. I have reviewed it, I noticed that it resolves only an issue o...
- 02:16 AM Ruby master Feature #16827 (Closed): C API for writing custom random number generator that can be used as Random objects
- Closed by af5e87ab218c5f4e34c6cdb54ae119a7f0f9033f
- 04:46 PM Ruby master Feature #17291: Optimize __send__ call
- The new benchmark result is below:
# Iteration per second (i/s)
Also available in: Atom