mrkn (Kenta Murata)
- Login: mrkn
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 03/20/2009
- Last connection: 06/08/2023
- 03:33 AM Ruby master Bug #19273: [Regexp] regexp does not match expected
- I performed git bisect and found the first bad commit is [37613fea1657b1a0732501657275bc03e8e0ebc4](https://github.co...
- 03:59 PM Ruby master Bug #19231: Integer#step and Float::INFINITY - inconsistent behaviour when called with and without a block
- `0.step(Float::INFINITY, 10).each` generates Float values until Ruby 2.0 and after Ruby 2.6, but it generates Integer...
- 04:24 AM Ruby master Bug #18912: Build failure with Xcode 14 and macOS 13 (Ventura) Beta
- I tried to investigate bigdecimal's build problem on my MacBook Air. But, unfortunately, I couldn't. I used Xcode 1...
- 06:50 AM Ruby master Bug #19014: Backport commits to add the --with-gmp-dir option in the configure script
- Please backport this to also both 2.7 and 3.0 if it can be done easily.
- 04:20 PM Ruby master Bug #19014 (Closed): Backport commits to add the --with-gmp-dir option in the configure script
- Please backport the following three commits for the previous versions of Ruby.
- 04:52 AM Ruby master Bug #18953: `Array#uniq` doesn't evaluate the given block when the size of the array is one
- I hope this behavior should be expected.
However, `sort_by`, `max_by`, and `min_by` call the given blocks even if th...
- 06:26 AM Ruby master Feature #18809: Add Numeric#ceildiv
- Julia provides [`cld`](https://docs.julialang.org/en/v1/base/math/#Base.cld) and [`fld`](https://docs.julialang.org/e...
- 02:04 AM Ruby master Bug #18677: BigDecimal#power (**) returns FloatDomainError when passing an infinite parameter
- I made a patch at https://github.com/ruby/bigdecimal/pull/227.
Note that the last case `-1 ** BigDecimal::INFINITY...
- 05:11 AM Ruby master Feature #18463: Random number generation with xoshiro
- @bbrklm I want the Xoshiro256 generator for Ruby, too. In addition to it, I want the dSFMT generator.
I think it ...
- 12:39 PM Ruby master Feature #17339: Semantic grouping with BigDecimal#to_s
- I will follow the consequence of #18410.
Also available in: Atom