mrkn (Kenta Murata)
- Login: mrkn
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/20/2009
- Last connection: 05/28/2022
- 06:26 AM Ruby master Feature #18809: Add Numeric#ceildiv
- Julia provides [`cld`](https://docs.julialang.org/en/v1/base/math/#Base.cld) and [`fld`](https://docs.julialang.org/e...
- 02:04 AM Ruby master Bug #18677: BigDecimal#power (**) returns FloatDomainError when passing an infinite parameter
- I made a patch at https://github.com/ruby/bigdecimal/pull/227.
Note that the last case `-1 ** BigDecimal::INFINITY...
- 05:11 AM Ruby master Feature #18463: Random number generation with xoshiro
- @bbrklm I want the Xoshiro256 generator for Ruby, too. In addition to it, I want the dSFMT generator.
I think it ...
- 12:39 PM Ruby master Feature #17339: Semantic grouping with BigDecimal#to_s
- I will follow the consequence of #18410.
- 12:35 PM Ruby master Bug #13754 (Third Party's Issue): bigdecimal with lower precision that Float
- This was fixed at https://github.com/ruby/bigdecimal/issues/94.
- 02:41 AM Ruby master Feature #14794: Primitive arrays (Ruby 3x3)
- @ahorek I guess what you want is like `pandas.Series`. Is my speculation is correct?
- 01:46 AM Ruby master Bug #8826 (Third Party's Issue): BigDecimal#div and #quo different behavior and inconsistencies
- The behavior of `BigDecimal#div` to return an Integer isn't a bug but the specification of `Numeric#div`. `Float#div...
- 04:48 AM Ruby master Bug #18187: Float#clamp() returns ArgumentError (comparison of Float with 1 failed)
- I think it's OK to return NaN for all the cases of `Float::NAN.clamp`.
- 01:44 AM Ruby master Feature #18179: Add Math methods to Numeric
- I'm negative to this proposal. I don't think `Math.sqrt` is the behavior or the property of a Numeric object. It is ...
- 03:41 AM Ruby master Feature #18057: Introduce Array#mean
- I created [enumerable-statistics gem](https://github.com/mrkn/enumerable-statistics) to provide the methods for calcu...
Also available in: Atom