mrkn (Kenta Murata)
- Login: mrkn
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 03/20/2009
- Last connection: 10/04/2021
- 04:48 AM Ruby master Bug #18187: Float#clamp() returns ArgumentError (comparison of Float with 1 failed)
- I think it's OK to return NaN for all the cases of `Float::NAN.clamp`.
- 01:44 AM Ruby master Feature #18179: Add Math methods to Numeric
- I'm negative to this proposal. I don't think `Math.sqrt` is the behavior or the property of a Numeric object. It is ...
- 03:41 AM Ruby master Feature #18057: Introduce Array#mean
- I created [enumerable-statistics gem](https://github.com/mrkn/enumerable-statistics) to provide the methods for calcu...
- 05:05 AM Ruby master Bug #17098: Float#negative? reports negative zero as not negative
- If you have pragmatic demands that need to distinguish `-0.0` and `+0.0`, what do you think to propose the introducti...
- 04:58 AM Ruby master Bug #17098: Float#negative? reports negative zero as not negative
- The current behavior is consistent with the behavior of the integer zero:
- 01:16 PM Ruby master Feature #17883: Load bundler/setup earlier to make `bundle exec ruby -r` respect Gemfile
- mame (Yusuke Endoh) wrote in #note-10:
> (This is off-topic: Nowadays, many people are using Bundler, so it might ...
- 01:32 AM Ruby master Feature #17795: Around `Process.fork` callbacks API
- Python provides `os.register_at_fork` API for registering callbacks which are called on both before and after fork.
- 02:45 AM Ruby master Feature #17769 (Rejected): Proposal: numeric coefficient syntax
- 06:21 AM Ruby master Feature #17773: Alias `Numeric#zero?` and `Float#zero?` as `Numeric#empty?` and `Float#empty?`
- I don't think these aliases are useful for most cases so it is inappropriate as a default-provided feature.
I agree ...
- 03:25 AM Ruby master Feature #17769: Proposal: numeric coefficient syntax
- Replace the patch with refactoring.
Also available in: Atom