mrkn (Kenta Murata)
- Login: mrkn
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 03/20/2009
- Last connection: 08/31/2020
- 04:31 AM Ruby master Bug #17172: Passing a complex number to Complex.polar occurs assertion failed when NDEBUG is undefined
- A patch is https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/3551.
- 04:30 AM Ruby master Bug #17172 (Closed): Passing a complex number to Complex.polar occurs assertion failed when NDEBUG is undefined
$ build-debug/ruby -e "p Complex.polar(1, Complex(1, 0))"
Assertion Failed: ../complex.c:637:f_complex_polar:!R...
- 06:43 AM Ruby master Misc #17138: DevelopersMeeting20200925Japan
- * [Feature #14722] python's buffer protocol clone (mrkn)
* I will fix some bugs until the next meeting.
* Can I m...
- 02:24 PM Ruby master Misc #17137: Cooperation on maintaining official docker ruby images
- There were three reasons why I started rubylang/ruby as separated from Docker's official ruby.
The first reason i...
- 02:35 AM Ruby master Bug #17129: bundle install `eventmachine` and `sassc` fails since 914b2208ab3eddec478cdc3e079e6c30d0f0892c
- I added g++ in the docker image. I confirmed this problem was fixed by the steps to reproduce described above. Thanks.
- 01:28 AM Ruby master Bug #17129: bundle install `eventmachine` and `sassc` fails since 914b2208ab3eddec478cdc3e079e6c30d0f0892c
- This is config.log produced by `rake docker:build ruby_version=master:914b2208ab3eddec478cdc3e079e6c30d0f0892c`.
- 01:16 AM Ruby master Misc #17041: DevelopersMeeting20200831Japan
- * [Feature #16812] Allow slicing arrays with ArithmeticSequence (mrkn)
* I found the wrong test case, so the imple...
- 10:39 PM Ruby master Misc #17041: DevelopersMeeting20200831Japan
- - [Feature #14723] python's buffer protocol clone (mrkn)
- I renamed `buffer` to `memory_view`.
- This na...
- 04:14 AM Ruby master Misc #17019: DevelopersMeeting20200720Japan
- * [Feature #16812] Allow slicing arrays with ArithmeticSequence
* I made a patch.
* [Feature #14722] python's b...
- 04:13 AM Ruby master Feature #14722: python's buffer protocol clone
- I'm working on writing a patch for this issue in https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/3261.
Also available in: Atom