xtkoba (Tee KOBAYASHI)
- Login: xtkoba
- Registered on: 12/30/2020
- Last connection: 12/30/2020
- 06:34 PM Ruby master Bug #18001: AddressSanitizer finding heap-buffer-overflow in iseq_peephole_optimize
- For me
causes an ASan error:
$ ruby -v
ruby 3.1.0dev (202...
- 09:53 PM Ruby master Bug #18000: have_library doesn't work when ruby is compiled with --disable-shared --disable-install-static-library
- A workaround would be to place a dummy `libruby-static.a` wherever `ld` can find it.
- 01:33 AM Ruby master Bug #17999 (Open): TestMethod#test_zsuper intermittent timeout error on raspbian10-aarch64 CI
- In http://rubyci.s3.amazonaws.com/raspbian10-aarch64/ruby-master/log/20210617T223805Z.log.html.gz the following error...
- 07:14 PM Ruby master Bug #17998: ractor: process hanging (with ractors initialized, but not being used)
- This reproduces for me on x86_64-linux using HoneyryderChuck/minitest issue-872 873ffd8.
In addition to hanging, t...
- 03:59 AM Ruby master Bug #17996 (Open): Cygwin: thread + pipe behavior since Ruby 2.6
- The following one-liner is the repro named `thread-pipe-read-close.rb` the aim of which is essentially the same as th...
- 01:30 AM Ruby master Bug #17993: Ruby process stuck in rb_sigwait_sleep
- I doubt if installation of `SIGCHLD` handler is relevant. It is true that the handler for `SIGCHLD` is changed in `We...
- 12:16 PM Ruby master Feature #17845: Windows Ruby - ucrt build?
- On Mingw-w64 `_CrtSetReportMode` is defined in `crtdbg.h` as
#define _CrtSetReportMode(t,f) ((int)0)
- 01:34 PM Ruby master Bug #17991: [TEST, CRASH] TestBugReporter#test_bug_reporter_add
- This reminds me of #17794. Could you try the patch in #17794 (https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/attachments/8822) and see if...
- 10:46 AM Ruby master Bug #17987: Ruby报错
- Isn't this yet another instance of TPI?
Code Type: ARM-64 (Native)
- 06:11 PM Ruby master Bug #17985 (Open): Ractor + GC: [BUG] not single ractor mode
- The attached script (named `bug17882-gcmod.rb`) is a modification of `bootstraptest/test_ractor.rb:224` that reads:
Also available in: Atom