wilson (Wilson Bilkovich)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/13/2008
- Last connection: 10/10/2008
- 12:04 AM Ruby 1.8 Bug #627: Time#_dump and Time#_load
Thank you very much for the quick fix!
Is there any chance this could be merged into the 1.8.6 branch?
- 04:30 AM Ruby 1.8 Bug #627 (Closed): Time#_dump and Time#_load
Currently marshaled Time objects lose their GMT status.
In other words:
time = Time.now.gmtime
data = t...
- 03:58 PM Ruby 1.8 Bug #146: Incorrect line numbers in "caller" output when evaluated in a Proc binding
Everybody agrees that this is a bug, right?
- 12:29 AM Ruby 1.8 Bug #146 (Assigned): Incorrect line numbers in "caller" output when evaluated in a Proc binding
The second frame's line number appears to always be incorrect when a Proc is created via a non-toplevel metho...
Also available in: Atom