kernigh (George Koehler)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 03/03/2009
- Last connection: 12/28/2019
- 04:21 AM Ruby master Feature #6810: `module A::B; end` is not equivalent to `module A; module B; end; end` with respect to constant lookup (scope)
- My oldest Ruby 1.8.2 (2004-12-25) also says `A::B.f # => 1` for that example. That Ruby is 15 years old. The exampl...
- 02:37 AM Ruby master Bug #16251: Evaluation in binding differs from ruby execution
- This is a simpler example of the behavior:
$ ruby -e 'p x; x = 6'
Traceback (most recent call last):
- 03:02 AM Ruby master Bug #15154 (Closed): OpenBSD make(1) can't build node_name.inc
- The [make(1)](https://man.openbsd.org/make) command in OpenBSD can't build node_name.inc of Ruby trunk in an out-of-s...
- 02:43 AM Ruby master Feature #14007: open mode 'x' to raise error if file exists
- Sorry, I didn't know that feature #11258 existed. I might have searched bugs.ruby-lang.org for "open mode" but not lo...
- 10:30 PM Ruby master Bug #14004: ri confused by method aliases and by Queue versus Thread::Queue
- rdoc also confuses class Gem::RDoc with class RDoc. The command `ri RDoc` shows the description of both Gem::RDoc and...
- 03:46 AM Ruby master Bug #14004: ri confused by method aliases and by Queue versus Thread::Queue
- I run `make html` in my build of Ruby trunk.
This puts the HTML in .ext/html,
so I run `firefox .ext/html/index.htm...
- 03:14 AM Ruby master Feature #14007 (Closed): open mode 'x' to raise error if file exists
- I propose (and attach a patch) to add a mode 'x' for Kernel#open, File.open, and similar methods. Mode 'wx' or 'ax' w...
- 09:56 PM Ruby master Bug #14004 (Open): ri confused by method aliases and by Queue versus Thread::Queue
- `ri` in Ruby trunk fails to find documentation for some methods.
Array#append and Array#prepend are new in trunk. ...
- 01:25 AM Ruby master Feature #13936: Make regular expressions debugable
- Do other languages, like Perl, have a feature for debugging regular expressions?
- 01:12 AM Ruby master Bug #13966: configure.in still needed ?!
- The file ext/rbconfig/sizeof/depend should contain the string "configure.ac", not "configure.in". This was changed by...
Also available in: Atom