spatulasnout (B Kelly)
- Login: spatulasnout
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 02/28/2009
- Last connection: 02/07/2016
- 04:13 AM Ruby master Feature #15408: Deprecate object_id and _id2ref
- > ((2**64)/1_000_000_000)/60.0/60.0/24.0/365.25
> => 584.5420460681421
> (Merely an aside, since I maintain...
- 04:03 AM Ruby master Feature #15408: Deprecate object_id and _id2ref
- On 12/12/2018 4:53 PM, email@example.com wrote:
> I propose that both methods should immediately be deprecated fo...
- 08:12 AM Ruby master Bug #14867: Process.wait can wait for MJIT compiler process
- Eric Wong wrote:
> firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
>> Would it be simpler to track a set of pids created by MJIT, ignore...
- 10:33 PM Ruby master Misc #12004: Code of Conduct
- email@example.com wrote:
> Issue #12004 has been updated by gkop (Gabe Kopley).
> matz (Yukihiro Matsumoto) wrote...
- 06:51 AM Ruby master Feature #14378: Increase Fixnum range on Windows from 31 bits to 63 bits
- a mere data point:
(cygwin-64 ruby includes the full 64-bit Fixnum)
- 12:21 AM Ruby master Feature #14378: Increase Fixnum range on Windows from 31 bits to 63 bits
- firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> what I only want to say is 'why didn't use typedef?...'
In the 1980s, when the 'i...
- 06:08 PM Ruby master Feature #14336: Create new method String#symbol? and deprecate Symbol class
- email@example.com wrote:
> You often say that symbols already exist in other languages and has been
- 10:51 PM Ruby master Feature #14277: Improve strings vs symbols ambiguity
- firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> I would say `:a.value == “a”.value # => true` But one has the
- 02:21 AM Ruby master Feature #7792: Make symbols and strings the same thing
- Hi Daniel,
Daniel Ferreira wrote:
> > (If not for the garbage collection problem, I would have designed
> > ...
- 07:46 PM Ruby master Feature #12650: Use UTF-8 encoding for ENV on Windows
Usaku NAKAMURA wrote:
> We don't want to break compatibility.
> Wait Ruby3.
We always invoke ruby with -E...
Also available in: Atom