peterzhu2118 (Peter Zhu)
- Login: peterzhu2118
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/01/2020
- Last connection: 05/22/2022
- 02:47 PM Ruby master Revision 09c72f41 (git): Print function name in backtrace when available
- If we don't have `saddr` but have `sname` we should output `sname`.
- 05:54 PM Ruby master Revision 4da0f7a7 (git): [ruby/rdoc] Fix dead link in RDoc::Markup
- 12:45 PM Ruby master Revision a41fbc2c (git): Increase SIZE_POOL_COUNT to 5
- Having more size pools will allow us to allocate larger objects
through Variable Width Allocation.
I have attached s...
- 12:45 PM Ruby master Revision 033e58cf (git): Fix gc_page_sweep when last bitmap plane is not used
- Depending on alignment, the last bitmap plane may not used. Then it will
appear as if all of the objects on that plan...
- 12:45 PM Ruby master Revision b3f3cb0c (git): Call gc_sweep_finish_size_pool on size pools with no pages
- Size pools with no pages won't be swept so gc_sweep_finish_size_pool
will never be called on it, but gc_sweep_finish_...
- 12:45 PM Ruby master Revision f7d48037 (git): Grow size pools with no or few slots
- If the size pool has no or few pages/slots, then min_free_slots will
be a very small number (or even 0). Then the hea...
- 12:45 PM Ruby master Revision e28e9c63 (git): Fix heap_extend_pages when total_slots is 0
- Some size pools may not have any pages/slots, so total_slots is 0. This
causes a divide-by-zero in the calculation. T...
- 12:45 PM Ruby master Revision 85479b34 (git): Don't allocate new page on finish sweeping
- We don't need to allocate a new page in gc_sweep_finish_size_pool.
It can be allocated when needed.
- 01:24 PM Ruby master Revision bff31b32 (git): Remove unneeded cast
- `start` is of type uintptr_t so it does not need to be casted to VALUE.
- 01:07 PM Ruby master Revision fe7c02c7 (git): Remove _with_gc functions in darray
- darray was used in YJIT which required the functions to not trigger GC.
YJIT has now moved to Rust and does not use d...
Also available in: Atom